X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Phil Simms and my vegence

I swear Phil Simms just lets loose on JP Losman because he can't verbally let loose on his own offspring.

Simms was so openly biased against the Bills and Losman, you would have thought he played in NE throughout his entire career and had money on the spread to boot.

Well, I have news for you Phillip, Chris Simms is no Joe Montana reincarnated. The "chip off the old block" finished the day with a passer rating of 30.5. 3 horrible interceptions, all Simms fault, that are sure to repeat themselves against a much improved Falcons D this weekend, and assembled Panthers D the following.

So Phil, shut your pie hole and stuff it up your ass.

I'll be watching your beloved boy closely this season as he and the Bucs are most certain to start the season 0-3, and if Chris has anything to do with it, his pass rating might actually dip to an overall average of 25.

Skip the Chunky soup and chew on this nice and hearty FU.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Phil Simms and my vegence

Ravens have a tough defense, NE has a weak defense. Im sure JP would of looked worse against the Ravens then he did against NE and Im sure Simms would of looked better against NE then he did the Ravens.

Damn, Im starting to steal some Losmanites excuses.

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Red, I remember several times during the game Phil was glowing about losman. He talked about how 'like a machine' he did the right thing in trouble and got rid of the ball. he also liked how we had no blockers and he hit the correct hot route very quickly for a first down.

Personally....I was thinking Phil is going to start gloating on losman sometime down the road like he does Brady etal.

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
        Red, I remember several times during the game Phil was glowing about losman. He talked about how 'like a machine' he did the right thing in trouble and got rid of the ball. he also liked how we had no blockers and he hit the correct hot route very quickly for a first down.

Personally....I was thinking Phil is going to start gloating on losman sometime down the road like he does Brady etal.
        Besides this weekend, he was all over Losman during pre season analysis and last season. Maybe I heard only what I wanted to hear.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
          • Sep 2003

I agree - I thought Phil was generally pretty positive towards Losman this week.
          "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by RedEyE
            I besides this weekend, he was all over Losman during pre season analysis and last season. Maybe I heard only what I wanted to hear.
            Oh I'm not disagreeing...up to the game its self. Even in pregame he listed losman as a liability. But I know as the game went on he seemed to be really impressed at how losman handled this game.

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
              Oh I'm not disagreeing...up to the game its self. Even in pregame he listed losman as a liability. But I know as the game went on he seemed to be really impressed at how losman handled this game.
              This is taking too much wind out of my sails. I really wanted to see Chris Simms drop his passer rating to less than 30.

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

This is taking too much wind out of my sails. I really wanted to see Chris Simms drop his passer rating to less than 30.
                LMAO

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                  • Jul 2003

That was only one game. Chris Simms' passer rating last year was 81.4. I doubt he throws 3 interceptions each week.

Comment

• Kerr
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

Speaking of Simms, I don't know if it should be taken with a grain of salt, but pro football talk, ran a piece of chris simms that said ravens players heard him whimpering after taking hits.

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Kerr
                      Speaking of Simms, I don't know if it should be taken with a grain of salt, but pro football talk, ran a piece of chris simms that said ravens players heard him whimpering after taking hits.
                      Not shocking, OU players heard that for years

Comment

• RedEyE
                        • Jul 2002

OK. After reading this piece of crap that he wrote, my lack of tolerance for Phil Simms has returned.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Note the video footage he delicately places showing Losman getting sacked for the safety. It might be an indirect shot at Losman, but its a shot none the same.

DOWN WITH THE SIMMS!!!

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

OK. After reading this piece of crap that he wrote, my lack of tolerance for Phil Simms has returned.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Note the video footage he delicately places showing Losman getting sacked for the safety. It might be an indirect shot at Losman, but its a shot none the same.

DOWN WITH THE SIMMS!!!
                          Red, HE didn't place it there, its one of the plays of the week and the one they had from that game to back up his position that NE can go back and win a superbowl...or at least contend for one.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                            H to the 12:20
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Kerr
                            I was roflmao when I went on that site and saw this:

Comment

• RedEyE
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                              I was roflmao when I went on that site and saw this:

YAHHH!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X