PDA

View Full Version : Phil Simms and my vegence

RedEyE
09-13-2006, 12:10 PM
I swear Phil Simms just lets loose on JP Losman because he can't verbally let loose on his own offspring.

Simms was so openly biased against the Bills and Losman, you would have thought he played in NE throughout his entire career and had money on the spread to boot.

Well, I have news for you Phillip, Chris Simms is no Joe Montana reincarnated. The "chip off the old block" finished the day with a passer rating of 30.5. 3 horrible interceptions, all Simms fault, that are sure to repeat themselves against a much improved Falcons D this weekend, and assembled Panthers D the following.

So Phil, shut your pie hole and stuff it up your ass.

I'll be watching your beloved boy closely this season as he and the Bucs are most certain to start the season 0-3, and if Chris has anything to do with it, his pass rating might actually dip to an overall average of 25.

Skip the Chunky soup and chew on this nice and hearty FU.

TacklingDummy
09-13-2006, 12:27 PM
Ravens have a tough defense, NE has a weak defense. Im sure JP would of looked worse against the Ravens then he did against NE and Im sure Simms would of looked better against NE then he did the Ravens.

Damn, Im starting to steal some Losmanites excuses.

ICE74129
09-13-2006, 12:40 PM
Red, I remember several times during the game Phil was glowing about losman. He talked about how 'like a machine' he did the right thing in trouble and got rid of the ball. he also liked how we had no blockers and he hit the correct hot route very quickly for a first down.

Personally....I was thinking Phil is going to start gloating on losman sometime down the road like he does Brady etal.

RedEyE
09-13-2006, 12:43 PM
Red, I remember several times during the game Phil was glowing about losman. He talked about how 'like a machine' he did the right thing in trouble and got rid of the ball. he also liked how we had no blockers and he hit the correct hot route very quickly for a first down.

Personally....I was thinking Phil is going to start gloating on losman sometime down the road like he does Brady etal.

Besides this weekend, he was all over Losman during pre season analysis and last season. Maybe I heard only what I wanted to hear.

MikeInRoch
09-13-2006, 12:43 PM
I agree - I thought Phil was generally pretty positive towards Losman this week.

ICE74129
09-13-2006, 12:44 PM
I besides this weekend, he was all over Losman during pre season analysis and last season. Maybe I heard only what I wanted to hear.

Oh I'm not disagreeing...up to the game its self. Even in pregame he listed losman as a liability. But I know as the game went on he seemed to be really impressed at how losman handled this game.

RedEyE
09-13-2006, 12:45 PM
Oh I'm not disagreeing...up to the game its self. Even in pregame he listed losman as a liability. But I know as the game went on he seemed to be really impressed at how losman handled this game.

This is taking too much wind out of my sails. I really wanted to see Chris Simms drop his passer rating to less than 30. :(

ICE74129
09-13-2006, 12:46 PM
This is taking too much wind out of my sails. I really wanted to see Chris Simms drop his passer rating to less than 30. :(

LMAO

Ickybaluky
09-13-2006, 01:59 PM
That was only one game. Chris Simms' passer rating last year was 81.4. I doubt he throws 3 interceptions each week.

Kerr
09-13-2006, 02:06 PM
Speaking of Simms, I don't know if it should be taken with a grain of salt, but pro football talk, ran a piece of chris simms that said ravens players heard him whimpering after taking hits.

ICE74129
09-13-2006, 02:12 PM
Speaking of Simms, I don't know if it should be taken with a grain of salt, but pro football talk, ran a piece of chris simms that said ravens players heard him whimpering after taking hits.

Not shocking, OU players heard that for years :bandwagon

RedEyE
09-15-2006, 09:52 AM
OK. After reading this piece of crap that he wrote, my lack of tolerance for Phil Simms has returned.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9658177

Note the video footage he delicately places showing Losman getting sacked for the safety. It might be an indirect shot at Losman, but its a shot none the same.

DOWN WITH THE SIMMS!!! :down:

ICE74129
09-15-2006, 09:56 AM
OK. After reading this piece of crap that he wrote, my lack of tolerance for Phil Simms has returned.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9658177

Note the video footage he delicately places showing Losman getting sacked for the safety. It might be an indirect shot at Losman, but its a shot none the same.

DOWN WITH THE SIMMS!!! :down:

Red, HE didn't place it there, its one of the plays of the week and the one they had from that game to back up his position that NE can go back and win a superbowl...or at least contend for one.

Jeff1220
09-15-2006, 10:58 AM

I was roflmao when I went on that site and saw this:

http://www.profootballtalk.com/BabyChris.jpg

RedEyE
09-15-2006, 11:00 AM
I was roflmao when I went on that site and saw this:

http://www.profootballtalk.com/BabyChris.jpg

:rofl: YAHHH!!!

RedEyE
09-15-2006, 11:00 AM
Red, HE didn't place it there, its one of the plays of the week and the one they had from that game to back up his position that NE can go back and win a superbowl...or at least contend for one.

Its personal ICE. I can't back down now.

SCREW THE SIMMS'!!!!

ublinkwescore
09-15-2006, 11:35 AM
Its personal ICE. I can't back down now.

SCREW THE SIMMS'!!!!

Amen!!

hammerbillsfan
09-15-2006, 04:18 PM
Phil Simms is a sack of ****.

RedEyE
09-27-2006, 08:34 AM
Just for the record, I had nothing to do with the spleen thing. Still, he sucks. Passer rating after 3 weeks: 46.3

:D

Ickybaluky
09-27-2006, 09:23 AM
Just for the record, I had nothing to do with the spleen thing. Still, he sucks. Passer rating after 3 weeks: 46.3

:D

Yeah, right. It is low-class to feel good about a player suffering a serious injury.

BTW, the above sentence was a piece of fabricated crap, but I wanted to be the first to jump on the holier-than-thou bandwagon.

mybills
09-27-2006, 09:26 AM
:rofl: NE

DynaPaul
09-27-2006, 10:56 AM
Simms Jr has got to be feeling a lot of pressure trying to follow in his dad's footsteps. The kids got the tools but man, I hope that spleen rupture isn't more serious. He definitely should have been pulled out of the game. It was a failure on the part of the Bucs coaching staff. The kid is tough.