PDA

View Full Version : did anyone see the depth chart today?

evol4276
09-13-2006, 01:36 PM
it shows price being #2 again over reed

RedEyE
09-13-2006, 01:37 PM
It was the same before the Pats game last week. Price was listed as the #2 WR before the game.

G. Host
09-13-2006, 01:45 PM
It makes more sense to start Reed:
Reed helps in blocking game
Reed is better in short game
Price is not that good off line when they do bump and riun
Price probably has incertives in contract which are triggered by starting

WNYnut
09-13-2006, 02:34 PM
Yeah, see here's the thing about wide receivers...they need to actually catch the ball.

Price can catch the ball, whereas Reed has a well documented history of dropping passes that hit him right in the hands.

Price should be #2 all day.

Jan Reimers
09-13-2006, 02:46 PM
While I'm not a Reed hater - and he played well last Sunday - I like Price better as our #2. We have enough extra run blocking with Shelton and Royal, who are on the field primarily for their blocking, and we need speed at the 2nd WR position to take some pressure off Evans.

I think Evans suffers greatly when neither Price nor Parrish are on the field with him, because he gets double teamed a lot more.

M
09-13-2006, 03:58 PM
While I'm not a Reed hater - and he played well last Sunday - I like Price better as our #2. We have enough extra run blocking with Shelton and Royal, who are on the field primarily for their blocking, and we need speed at the 2nd WR position to take some pressure off Evans.

I think Evans suffers greatly when neither Price nor Parrish are on the field with him, because he gets double teamed a lot more.

Agreed. Although I have never been high on Reed, he had a decent game against the Pats. I'd like to see all the speedsters on the field Sunday. Evans, Price, Parrish/Davis. Let Miami's secondary deal with that!

BILLSROCK1212
09-13-2006, 04:16 PM
It was the same before the Pats game last week. Price was listed as the #2 WR before the game.
not true

jamze132
09-13-2006, 08:41 PM
I really don't put a lot of stock into who is starting at WR when the game starts. I think it kind of depends on the formation and package doesn't it?