• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hammertime
    • May 2005

Playoffs shmayoffs

...and for a few years after that

I don't care. They will be close in every game and with every game these youngsters will learn valuable lessons. I'm stoked and i had to say it to all of you strangers/fellow Bills fans.

BTW, Coach Jouron will go on 4th and 1 again and when this team makes it, you will know they have turned this team around. Though, i wonder if it will be A-Train getting the ball.

Also, the Pats have owned the NFL officials for 6 years.
    Bruce: What time is it?
    Biscuit: Huh?
    Bruce: What time is it?
    Biscuit: Showtime?
    Bruce: (incensed) Hammertime!!
    Biscuit: Hammertime!
    Bruce: Hammertime is when you hitting that nail in a piece of wood with a hammer. You keep hitting that nail, over and over until you can no longer see the nail. You just see the wood is all splintered and what-not. That is Hammertime.
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Re: Playoffs shmayoffs

I really don't know about this year. We will need at least a 10-6 record and some outside help IMO to make it this year - and I don't see the 10-6 record happening...not yet anyways.

Don't get me wrong, I was really impressed with this team's ability for the big play, but we need to learn to live by the big play but not die by the big play - which is exactly what we did week one.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

Re: Playoffs shmayoffs

Originally posted by Hammertime
      ...and for a few years after that

I don't care. They will be close in every game and with every game these youngsters will learn valuable lessons. I'm stoked and i had to say it to all of you strangers/fellow Bills fans.

BTW, Coach Jouron will go on 4th and 1 again and when this team makes it, you will know they have turned this team around. Though, i wonder if it will be A-Train getting the ball.

Also, the Pats have owned the NFL officials for 6 years.
      tuck rule

Comment

Working...
      X