PDA

View Full Version : Thank god we drafted donte

Mitchy moo
09-13-2006, 04:17 PM
3 healthy starter's, ouch. It's cool that Marv and crew thought ahead on this one.

Mr. Miyagi
09-13-2006, 04:29 PM
Leonhard is a tough kid. He could step in nicely.

Mitchy moo
09-13-2006, 04:38 PM
Leonhard is a tough kid. He could step in nicely.

Yes he could, I am happy we have him!

ublinkwescore
09-13-2006, 04:48 PM
Screw that, I'm not knocking Leonhard, but I'd really much rather see Simpson in there. Let the kid start learning now - Vincent can still coach him from the IR can't he?

BILLSROCK1212
09-13-2006, 07:30 PM
Screw that, I'm not knocking Leonhard, but I'd really much rather see Simpson in there. Let the kid start learning now - Vincent can still coach him from the IR can't he?in a way he really isnt a Bill anymore but yea if he wants to he can

patmoran2006
09-13-2006, 08:16 PM
3 healthy starter's, ouch. It's cool that Marv and crew thought ahead on this one.

Yep, Marv the Genius knew in April that we'd have three "healthy starters" (whatever that's supposed to mean, huh?) out in week two, so that's we drafted Donte.

Mitchy moo
09-13-2006, 08:23 PM
Yep, Marv the Genius knew in April that we'd have three "healthy starters" (whatever that's supposed to mean, huh?) out in week two, so that's we drafted Donte.

I think he drafted knowing TV age and the experience we have back there. He sees things differently than most people and his job is to recognize potential weaknesses or problems and improve on them. That what a good GM does, thinks ahead of time.

BTW: "healthy" starters to me means people who can safely play a whole season and give you good production.

HHURRICANE
09-13-2006, 08:34 PM
I think he drafted knowing TV age and the experience we have back there. He sees things differently than most people and his job is to recognize potential weaknesses or problems and improve on them. That what a good GM does, thinks ahead of time.

BTW: "healthy" starters to me means people who can safely play a whole season and give you good production.

Okay, this is a good post. Who is this? Is Skoob on vacation? Is this his MOM? I am going to give POS reps to whoever this is.:posrep:

FlyingDutchman
09-13-2006, 09:39 PM
Ko baby! Im tellin you, this guy is gonna be the best player from this draft. Just watch....

YardRat
09-13-2006, 09:57 PM
Shouldn't this read Thank God we drafted KO?

!Papacrunk!
09-13-2006, 10:28 PM
Okay, this is a good post. Who is this? Is Skoob on vacation? Is this his MOM? I am going to give POS reps to whoever this is.:posrep:

Well after he claimed that his wife sometimes posts under his SN, it's really hard to tell