PDA

View Full Version : Got any more excuses Tom Brady?

jpdex12
09-14-2006, 08:10 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5941458

What an idiot! After reading this article I couldn't think of a more pathetic excuse to use than "I was sad that my little buddy Deion Branch was moving on". Honestly Tom, you are becoming more of an egotistical twit like your father Bill Belichik with comments like this. Could it be possible that the Bills just might have worked hard on defense to improve and throw your game off or are you really gonna blame it on your iron trap nerves of steel that were rattled because your brotha moved to a city of anotha?
I hope that we smash this jerk 31-0 again next time we meet them in the Ralph!

mybills
09-14-2006, 08:13 AM
It was funnier to hear. He said it all in a whiny voice. :rofl:

Bufftp
09-14-2006, 08:13 AM
It is not easy when you lose your lover. Tom was an emotional wreck. Have some compasion for the poor fellow.

mybills
09-14-2006, 08:15 AM
Especially this part..
"I'm a very emotional person and over the last four or five months it's been draining," Brady said.

Yeah, we know. :limp:
:chuckle:

jpdex12
09-14-2006, 08:19 AM
It is not easy when you lose your lover. Tom was an emotional wreck. Have some compasion for the poor fellow.

I'm sorry, I guess I cannot relate to the sorrow of losing a teamate pillow biter friend of mine. :dance:

jpdex12
09-14-2006, 08:20 AM
Especially this part..
"I'm a very emotional person and over the last four or five months it's been draining," Brady said.

(cough) HOMO!

Meathead
09-14-2006, 08:36 AM
i absolutely cannot wait for his little football heaven to crumble

at the slightest hint of adversity he turns into a whiney little *****

i find great satisfaction in seeing his face get all contorted like hes having a tantrum every time they lose

hes such a pampered little bastard jackass i so very badly want to see brought back down to earth

it is excruciating to have been so very close the last two times and let them steal it from us. stupid dumbass fourth and one gamble grrr

Les Nessman
09-14-2006, 08:52 AM
New England's reign has been through for a year now.

This is the year of the tiger.

Bufftp
09-14-2006, 08:55 AM

i find great satisfaction in seeing his face get all contorted like hes having a tantrum every time they lose

hes such a pampered little bastard jackass i so very badly want to see brought back down to earth

it is excruciating to have been so very close the last two times and let them steal it from us. stupid dumbass fourth and one gamble grrr
I see your anger management therepy has been a resounding success. ;)
I think it is great you can express your emotions more readily.

jpdex12
09-14-2006, 09:34 AM

Don't be afraid to tell us how you feel man! Good for you though. This kind of enthusiams makes me proud to be a Bill's fan. Let's take no prisoners!

pats-were-right
09-14-2006, 10:48 AM
Keep talkin' guys.

Can't wait to bump this mofo.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-14-2006, 10:50 AM
the only thing I dont like about brady is the fact that he does not come over and shake the hands of opponents after games.

otherwise he seems a good person, and no matter how much I hate it, he is a good QB

Dr. Lecter
09-14-2006, 10:52 AM
I hope the Bills slaughter the Pats every chance they get.

But I can't say much bad about Brady. I hate that his ability is elsewhere, but what can we do? I respect the guy tremendously.

ublinkwescore
09-14-2006, 10:53 AM

I bet I know who the butch was, and who was the b!+<h in that relationship.

ublinkwescore
09-14-2006, 10:57 AM
Especially this part..

Aren't you from the Boston area?

Maybe you can call him over to decorate the interior of your house this offseason - we all know he won't be going very far in the playoffs this year.

mybills
09-14-2006, 12:17 PM
He's too emotional, he'd prolly get my floors all wet with his tears, slip, then sue me.

DynaPaul
09-14-2006, 12:50 PM
WAAAHHH!!! I'm Tom Brady! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! THROW A FLAG ON HIM! HE HIT ME! WAHHHH!!! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I WAS ON THE COVER OF GQ GODDAMMIT!!! BILBO, SEND THESE OFFICIALS A CHECK WE'RE NOT GETTING ENOUGH CALLS OUR WAY!!!

BOOO HOOO!!! BILL COME UP WITH A NEW SNEAKY WAY TO CHEAT OUR WAY THROUGH THE GAME. WAAHHHH!!!

ublinkwescore
09-14-2006, 01:05 PM
He's too emotional, he'd prolly get my floors all wet with his tears, slip, then sue me.

Make him sign a waiver - then all will be good - you know these fruity guys like to do things like that - straight people can't come up with things like painting giant vases a bright color and then turning them upside down and putting a big sheet of glass over them to turn them into a decorative table.

(I got that from Kathy Griffin on MTV Cribs btw).

ublinkwescore
09-14-2006, 01:06 PM

Like he tried to sue GM for running an add with him a little longer then their contract specified.

the guy is total scum - like that corporation doesn't have enough problems as it is, then he goes and tries to do something that could literally cost them the ability to keep a number of employees.

mybills
09-14-2006, 01:08 PM
My antique victorian furniture stays the way it is, thanks. :D

ublinkwescore
09-14-2006, 01:17 PM
I'm sure Tom could find a way to spice it up while keeping your furniture the centerpiece of the design of the room. These guys work miracles.

Kerr
09-14-2006, 02:44 PM
Tom Brady already practiced for the sequel to brokeback last year.

http://www.rockmount.com/images/GQ%209-05%20Tom%20Brady%20in%20Rockmount%20693-Brown.JPG

pats-were-right
09-14-2006, 04:33 PM
:deadhorse:

Boy I guess Bridget Moynihan must be the world's best beard then.

I bet she beats the crap out of the blowpigs you guys would go home with.

:pig: :fat: :yucky:

mybills
09-14-2006, 06:12 PM

http://www.rockmount.com/images/GQ%209-05%20Tom%20Brady%20in%20Rockmount%20693-Brown.JPG
:roflmao:

CuseJetsFan83
09-14-2006, 06:48 PM

is that a donkey in the lower right hand corner?

jpdex12
09-14-2006, 08:59 PM

This is friggin great. Anyway one of you computer wizards can put a thought cloud above Brady's head that says, "boy, my ass hurts"?

X-Era
09-14-2006, 09:17 PM

What an idiot! After reading this article I couldn't think of a more pathetic excuse to use than "I was sad that my little buddy Deion Branch was moving on". Honestly Tom, you are becoming more of an egotistical twit like your father Bill Belichik with comments like this. Could it be possible that the Bills just might have worked hard on defense to improve and throw your game off or are you really gonna blame it on your iron trap nerves of steel that were rattled because your brotha moved to a city of anotha?

No arguement from me, Jan Brady has always been a clown on a fantastic team in my eyes.

Maybe its the hatred for the Pats, but I honestly believe that if Brady played for the Lions, he would flat out STINK

CuseJetsFan83
09-14-2006, 09:38 PM
he sucked at michigan, thats for sure

pats-were-right
11-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Keep talkin' guys.

Can't wait to bump this mofo.

BUMP!

Mr. Cynical
11-01-2006, 03:38 PM
BUMP!

:negrep:

Go sit on a rusty spike, troll.

pats-were-right
11-01-2006, 04:00 PM
You're in a great mood today.

Iehoshua
11-01-2006, 04:04 PM
Yeah yeah Brady sucks yeah yeah rah rah!

We'll take him off your hands... Please?
:D

Mr. Cynical
11-01-2006, 05:10 PM
You're in a great mood today.

Pats: 6-1, looking like they will go to a 4th SB in 6 years after winning 3 already.

Bills: 2-5, looking like they will miss the playoffs again for the 7th year in a row, and only 1 playoff win in 10 years.

That should explain my bitterness for Pats fans at this time. Nothing personal.

mybills
11-02-2006, 06:36 AM
Pats: 6-1, looking like they will go to a 4th SB in 6 years after winning 3 already.
Nah...They'll get knocked out of the PO's again. :up:

Mr. Shagowski
11-02-2006, 06:58 AM

why so much anger.

chill bro

ICE74129
11-02-2006, 07:14 AM

Wow. So tom is gay huh? How do you as a bills fan feel being made a gay mans ***** over and over then? What is his record against us again? how many superbowl rings? Oh and what is the pats record right now?

Its pretty pathetic Bills fans have become 12 year olds. He beats our asses and has superbowl rings, all the while we are the laughing stock of the league and our 'smart' fans can only come up with he is gay? Nice....

Luisito23
11-02-2006, 09:29 AM
Especially this part..

LMAO!!!!!........:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:....

GO BILLS!!!!!

PECKERWOOD
11-02-2006, 10:32 AM
This is what I think of Brady.

http://shadowdane.shackspace.com/cats_files/emo.jpg