X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Got any more excuses Tom Brady?

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

What an idiot! After reading this article I couldn't think of a more pathetic excuse to use than "I was sad that my little buddy Deion Branch was moving on". Honestly Tom, you are becoming more of an egotistical twit like your father Bill Belichik with comments like this. Could it be possible that the Bills just might have worked hard on defense to improve and throw your game off or are you really gonna blame it on your iron trap nerves of steel that were rattled because your brotha moved to a city of anotha?
    I hope that we smash this jerk 31-0 again next time we meet them in the Ralph!
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Got any more excuses Tom Brady?

It was funnier to hear. He said it all in a whiny voice.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Bufftp
      Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

It is not easy when you lose your lover. Tom was an emotional wreck. Have some compasion for the poor fellow.
      Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
      "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
      Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
      - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
      to be led by permanent ideals -
      that is what keeps a man patient
      when the world ignores him,
      and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Especially this part..
        "I'm a very emotional person and over the last four or five months it's been draining," Brady said.

Yeah, we know.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• jpdex12
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Bufftp
          It is not easy when you lose your lover. Tom was an emotional wreck. Have some compasion for the poor fellow.
          I'm sorry, I guess I cannot relate to the sorrow of losing a teamate pillow biter friend of mine.

Comment

• jpdex12
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by mybills
            Especially this part..
            "I'm a very emotional person and over the last four or five months it's been draining," Brady said.

Yeah, we know.
            (cough) HOMO!

Comment

• Meathead
              Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
              • Jul 2002

i absolutely cannot wait for his little football heaven to crumble

at the slightest hint of adversity he turns into a whiney little *****

i find great satisfaction in seeing his face get all contorted like hes having a tantrum every time they lose

hes such a pampered little bastard jackass i so very badly want to see brought back down to earth

it is excruciating to have been so very close the last two times and let them steal it from us. stupid dumbass fourth and one gamble grrr
              One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Les Nessman
                • Jun 2024

New England's reign has been through for a year now.

This is the year of the tiger.

Comment

• Bufftp
                  Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Meathead

i find great satisfaction in seeing his face get all contorted like hes having a tantrum every time they lose

hes such a pampered little bastard jackass i so very badly want to see brought back down to earth

it is excruciating to have been so very close the last two times and let them steal it from us. stupid dumbass fourth and one gamble grrr
                  I see your anger management therepy has been a resounding success.
                  I think it is great you can express your emotions more readily.
                  Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
                  "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
                  Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
                  - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
                  to be led by permanent ideals -
                  that is what keeps a man patient
                  when the world ignores him,
                  and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• jpdex12
                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Meathead

Don't be afraid to tell us how you feel man! Good for you though. This kind of enthusiams makes me proud to be a Bill's fan. Let's take no prisoners!

Comment

• pats-were-right
                      Just paint a target on my forehead
                      • Dec 2003

Keep talkin' guys.

Can't wait to bump this mofo.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                        The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                        • Feb 2005

the only thing I dont like about brady is the fact that he does not come over and shake the hands of opponents after games.

otherwise he seems a good person, and no matter how much I hate it, he is a good QB
                        In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                          Zero for Zero!
                          • Mar 2003

I hope the Bills slaughter the Pats every chance they get.

But I can't say much bad about Brady. I hate that his ability is elsewhere, but what can we do? I respect the guy tremendously.
                          Originally posted by mysticsoto
                          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                            Sab and TD are insignificant
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Bufftp
                            I bet I know who the butch was, and who was the b!+
                            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                              Sab and TD are insignificant
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                              Especially this part..

Yeah, we know.
                              Aren't you from the Boston area?

Maybe you can call him over to decorate the interior of your house this offseason - we all know he won't be going very far in the playoffs this year.
                              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
                              X