Hey spikes, Suck it up and deal with it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Hey spikes, Suck it up and deal with it!

What a friggin crybaby. Guess what TKO? Your best bud Fletcher will be gone next year too. Now either STFU and be a leader and part of the solution, or sit out and demand a trade so we can get a TEAM player in here.

I honestly don't care he has x amount of years in the league. This 'I am too old to be on a rebuilding team' bull crap isn't going to fly. Hopefully DJ and Marv have the guts to pull him aside and tell him how its going to be.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Hey spikes, Suck it up and deal with it!

Originally posted by Takeo Spikes
    "But you have to be a realist about every situation that happens. If you write it down on paper or even say it out loud, it spells rebuilding. As much as you don't want it to be that way, ultimately that's the way that it is."
    well at least now we know we know where TKO stands on the realist/homer debate.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Kerr
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Feb 2005

What did spikes say that was so bad?

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Whatever you say, Dr. ICE You're not only the greatest football mind that ever lived, but you know a person's body better than they do...when you're nowhere near them

The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Iehoshua
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
          well at least now we know we know where TKO stands on the realist/homer debate.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

Spikes said something along the lines of "If they put Troy on IR, they might as well put me on it as well."

He needs to realize how much the team needs him as a positive influence.

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Spikes Aint Happy

http://buffalonews.com/editorial/20060914/1063459.asp

As always, Takeo Spikes didn't attempt to hide his emotions. You could detect the anger in his quavering voice, in his reddened eyes and in his unsmiling jaw. Spikes has resisted the notion that the Bills are rebuilding. He hates the sound of the word, said it leaves a sour taste in his mouth.

But on Wednesday, by placing Troy Vincent on injured reserve for the rest of the season, the Bills essentially told Spikes to swallow the bitter truth. The team is looking to the future and is willing to take its lumps with younger, cheaper players.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Re: Spikes Aint Happy

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060914/1063459.asp?tbd1063459.asp What a friggin crybaby. Guess what TKO? Your best bud Fletcher will be gone next year too. Now either STFU and be a leader and part of the solution, or sit out and demand a trade so we can get a TEAM player in here. I honestly don't care he has x
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                  • Aug 2003

Ice and Patmoran are on the same wave length its like they are inside each others head, or eachothers ass

Comment

• gil
                    • Mar 2005

I think I read that TKO found out about Vincent - literally - a minute before he met with the press yesterday and gave those quotes.

If you interviewed me one minute after a friend of mine was fired who I had worked with for a couple of years, I would spout off a heck of a lot worse than he did, and my business is pretty cut-throat too.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

I posted a story that appeared in the Buffalo news.. Sorry, I'm not a homer who only posts a bills related article when it has something GOOD to say about the team.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gilbert23b
                        I think I read that TKO found out about Vincent - literally - a minute before he met with the press yesterday and gave those quotes.

If you interviewed me one minute after a friend of mine was fired who I had worked with for a couple of years, I would spout off a heck of a lot worse than he did, and my business is pretty cut-throat too.
                        Good point...finding out something like that...it'd make a person speak with their heart...let emotions cloud their thinking. Personally, I'm one of the few against the move, but I can understand why they did it.
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Meathead
                          Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                          • Jul 2002

yeah i cant really blame his frustration

when he came here the bills were a consensus team on the rise. nobody could have predicted they would crash and burn like they did. its just a tough break. he probably thinks he shoulda stayed in cinci and i couldnt blame him for that either

but it is what it is and he just has to play to have either the chance to build a contender or leave. i think he will do his best this year and make his decision how he feels after the season. sounds like thats where hes heading and thats fair

im not giving up on the season though. its a longshot but right now the schedule looks favorable and they could come on strong at the end. i have to admit i doubt it given that the rooks cant appear to possibly continue at the level theyve established so far but if they can its a whole nother story

let us
                          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Kerr
                            Hall of Fame Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                            Spikes said something along the lines of "If they put Troy on IR, they might as well put me on it as well."

He needs to realize how much the team needs him as a positive influence.
                            That shouldn't bother anyone. Spikes has always been an emotional player on and off the field. It's obvious he feels bad for troy and hates the reality of it, but he understands it. Spikes will get over it.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                              • Aug 2003

and if anyone would have expertise in sucking that would be you Ice

Comment

Working...
                              X