PDA

View Full Version : WooHoo!!!

ublinkwescore
09-15-2006, 11:24 AM
I won't be the only Bills fan watching the Bills squish the fish this week at Maloney's Bar and Grill in Merced!!!

Turns out, there are two other Bills fans in my EMT class - one of them is an instructor (he was a paramedic, and now he's a PA - or Physician's Assistant) - he's originally from NY, but he said he kinda quit following them after he got upset with how John Butler handled the Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed and Bruce Smith situations. He was also upset with how sorry we've been ever since that playoff robbery from Tennessee and Jeff Triplett. He knew Marv Levy was brought back in though as GM - commented that that could be a very big bright spot. He didn't watch the game against the Pats, but I told him that we did put up a hell of a fight against them (I also made a few comments about some controvercial calls) and told him about where I go to watch the games when they're not televised out here, and he said he'd go check it out this weekend.

The other guy is a student, he heard me talking football with some of the guys in class from Fire Academy and other guys who like football - well, he must have overheard me saying something about the Pats, and last night, he asked me if my favorite team was the pats, I said "HELL NO, I HATE THE ****ING PATS - they're in my team's division so that's probably why you heard me talking about them - I like the Bills" - so he looks shocked and says - "no $#!T, that's my team too - what do you think about Losman?"

I can't wait - it's been so long since I've been able to watch a Bills game with fellow Bills fans - it's gonna be even sweeter if there's some fish fans there and we spank em.

SABURZFAN
09-15-2006, 12:22 PM
i bet the instructor fails you after he hangs with you for a Bills game.

ublinkwescore
09-15-2006, 01:47 PM
it's not up to him - he's not the main instructor so ha ha.

SABURZFAN
09-15-2006, 02:05 PM
he'll put in the word so you're screwed.it's back to getting beat up by crackheads for you.

ublinkwescore
09-15-2006, 02:17 PM
You really could try coming up with some new material - that is like how old now?

jamze132
09-15-2006, 03:04 PM
So what else should we know about the instructor?

ublinkwescore
09-15-2006, 06:24 PM
Why, are you gonna be there too or what?

The_Philster
09-15-2006, 06:31 PM
He was also upset with how sorry we've been ever since that playoff robbery from Tennessee and Jeff Triplett. Triplett wasn't an official in that game :huh: I can't think of any games he's officiated for us that he royally screwed up :scratch:
The offending official in that game was Byron Boston....out of position to make an accurate call when that infamous play happened.

mybills
09-15-2006, 06:36 PM
I have to babysit my 5 yr old nephew..I can't watch it at the bar! :ill:

ublinkwescore
09-15-2006, 06:39 PM
In Cali, if they serve food, you can bring kids in, but you can't order alcoholic beverages.

mybills
09-15-2006, 06:42 PM
We're allowed to order it, but I don't have eyes in the back of my head for the little spaz.

j/k, I love him to pieces. :D

ublinkwescore
09-15-2006, 07:33 PM
What better way to introduce him the awesomness that is Bills football?

Better do it before the gay @$$ Patriot Propaganda Machine corrupts him.