PDA

View Full Version : Would you like Buffalo Bills trade?

paladin warrior
09-15-2006, 08:55 PM
I would like to trade. How about Jerry Porter from Oakland Raiders. My friend told me that Jerry Porter hate New Coach and He want to get out of Raider's and He want to trade any Teams.. What you think about him.. ?:candle:

The_Philster
09-15-2006, 09:00 PM
For what? No way do we get him without giving up a lot in return...and WR isn't that crucial a need right now

BILLSROCK1212
09-15-2006, 09:09 PM
i would never give up a draft pick for a guy who could cause a potential problem

Philagape
09-15-2006, 09:16 PM
Yeah a problem WR is exactly what we need.

This makes me long for the Pinkston thread.

SABURZFAN
09-15-2006, 11:56 PM
For what?

j.reed,c.wire,and two 55 gallons drums of black and silver paint.

Stewie
09-16-2006, 12:02 AM
Jerry Porter is Josh Reed but taller.

BADTHINGSMAN
09-16-2006, 12:37 AM
No Way..

Voltron
09-16-2006, 12:39 AM
he is older then reed! Not worth it.

L.A. Playa
09-16-2006, 12:41 AM
no like trade. Jerry Porter no good charachtor. no good for Bills. Bad to chemistry team. Porter stay on bench Oakland

Voltron
09-16-2006, 12:43 AM
no like trade. Jerry Porter no good charachtor. no good for Bills. Bad to chemistry team. Porter stay on bench Oakland Spoken Yoda Has

:snicker:

Drive 4 Five
09-16-2006, 12:45 AM
I would like to trade. How about Jerry Porter from Oakland Raiders. My friend told me that Jerry Porter hate New Coach and He want to get out of Raider's and He want to trade any Teams.. What you think about him.. ?:candle:

Oy. By chance you friend rich?

Marvelous
09-16-2006, 02:39 AM
Do you follow the team during OTA's, TC,Pre-season??? WR is our strobgest position dude... FACT- Marv does not want headcases... IMO that's why Moulds was shipped out...Moulds is/was my favorite player since Kelly era but he was a trouble maker... I wouldnt mind trading for a LT though... Gandy killed us last week....Hopefully it was because of how awesome NE's RE's were.. With Seymour & Jasrvis Green and whoever else they rotated in there...Gandy was O-W-N-E-D all game....

RedEyE
09-16-2006, 07:17 AM
no like trade. Jerry Porter no good charachtor. no good for Bills. Bad to chemistry team. Porter stay on bench Oakland

Do you speak Haiku?

The_Philster
09-16-2006, 07:25 AM
Do you follow the team during OTA's, TC,Pre-season??? WR is our strobgest position dude... FACT- Marv does not want headcases... IMO that's why Moulds was shipped out...Moulds is/was my favorite player since Kelly era but he was a trouble maker... I wouldnt mind trading for a LT though... Gandy killed us last week....Hopefully it was because of how awesome NE's RE's were.. With Seymour & Jasrvis Green and whoever else they rotated in there...Gandy was O-W-N-E-D all game....
He's from Japan and isn't on here that much...not sure how much team info he gets from sources other than here

Jan Reimers
09-16-2006, 07:26 AM
Jerry Porter is Josh Reed but taller.
And with a really bad attitude. I wouldn't touch the guy.

Ickybaluky
09-16-2006, 07:26 AM
Porter is very talented, but he has had a reputation as a me-first player since before his getting in Shell's doghouse. He doesn't like to work out in his team's off-season program and isn't known as spending a lot of extra time preparing.

Given the Bills stated goal of building a team of high-character, team-first players, it doesn't seem wise to bring a guy of Porter's ilk into the fold (even if he is very talented).

RedEyE
09-16-2006, 07:31 AM
If we are going to make a trade for anyone (which I don't forsee happening this season), I hope its for a monster Guard.

BILLSROCK1212
09-16-2006, 08:10 AM
we will draft a LT in the draft or could gt someone in free agency Gandy wont see the field next year or actually maybe Brad Butler could step in I'd deffinetly like to see what he's got