PDA

View Full Version : What we face on Sunday

BILLSROCK1212
09-15-2006, 09:02 PM
Hope I didnt write too much again.

What our offense will be facing.........

The Dolphins let up one of the most passing yards in the league last week and now with their top CB Travis Daniels most likely out or at best playing on a limited basis Lee Evans will be going up against Andre Goodman and Josh Reed or Peerless Price will line up against uhh i think his name is Nick Lehan but that just proves to you how bad their secondary is their best player in the secondary is probably.....

o yea if forgot 6 year veteran Will Allen so it will be Allen vs. Evans and Goodman vs. Price or Reed c'mon they should burn goodman and i dont see why Evans shudnt do the same to Allen the safetys are Traveras Tillman and Renaldo Hill we should be airing it out all day. and with Robert Royal i think it will be pretty tough for teh Dolphisn to run their 4-3 defense as long as we can hold their d-line which will be without Dan Wilkinson

it will be Taylor Kevin Carter Matt Roth and David Bowens off the end who for the most part can all be starters in the NFL then you have 15 year veteran Keith Traylor and 9 year veteran Vonnie Holliday coming up the middle
all we have to worry about from the line backers is Zach Taylor unless of course they play the 4-3 then Jason Taylor too Donnie Spragan and 2nd year player Channing Crowder out of Florida are the other 2 Oh and Keith Newman!!!! forget him
but do remember Dom Capers is the DC
What the defense will be facing.........

a Mike Mularky run offense a terrible O-line (Bennie Anderson) a QB coming of injury and Chris Chambers a top 10 WR vs. a top 5 some think CB on the opposite side Marty Booker will be up against Terrence McGee Wes Welker could pose a threat he will be guarded by Jabari Greer

Ronnie Brown could do some damage especially without Takeo Spikes but he can't be there whole team i think we can stop him but hopefully their D-line sucks so bad that we get to him before he crosses the line of scrimmage
Randy McMicheal could be a threat over the middle but i feel confident that we will stop him

what the special teams faces........

Wes Welker
<!-- / message -->

Mitchy moo
09-15-2006, 09:10 PM
So, the bottom line is Miami is weak and the Bills will win.

BILLSROCK1212
09-15-2006, 09:13 PM
So, the bottom line is Miami is weak and the Bills will win.

well by matchup yes

bluehaze
09-15-2006, 09:22 PM
:lmao:

Mitchy moo
09-15-2006, 09:28 PM
well by matchup yes

Ok, cool.

BILLSROCK1212
09-15-2006, 09:30 PM
Ok, cool.
okay so it was a lame post i was borred