X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

"Expert" Picks

Looks like none of the "experts" think the Bills have a chance this weekend.

Visit ESPN to view NFL Expert Picks for the current week and season

This is the perfect setting for the upset of the week.
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: "Expert" Picks

I will be sure to lmao if Buffalo, Oakland, Cleveland, GB, Houston, SF, Arizona, KC, Tenn & Jets win.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Bling
      • Jul 2004

It's either going to be a Miami blowout like the experts predict, or a Buffalo upset. We'll see Sunday.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

nobody on Inside the NFL picked the bills either. We're playing at Miami, no surprise.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Bling
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by mybills
          I will be sure to lmao if Buffalo, Oakland, Cleveland, GB, Houston, SF, Arizona, KC, Tenn & Jets win.
          and Detriot. They were Schlereth away from being a clean sweep by the overrated Bears.

Comment

• Bling
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            nobody on Inside the NFL picked the bills either. We're playing at Miami, no surprise.
            I still think the game for the Bills lays in Losman's hands. If he can get that connection to Lee Evans down again, especially with Daniels questionable, OH
            NOES!!!

Course on the other side of the ball, Buffalo's going to have to stop Brown, and force Culpepper to beat them. So far it looks like Culpepper is a little rattled, but imo, he's better than Frerotte.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bling
              I still think the game for the Bills lays in Losman's hands. If he can get that connection to Lee Evans down again, especially with Daniels questionable, OH
              NOES!!!

Course on the other side of the ball, Buffalo's going to have to stop Brown, and force Culpepper to beat them. So far it looks like Culpepper is a little rattled, but imo, he's better than Frerotte.
              It's on Willis' hands IMO. If he can run successfully it puts less pressure on JP opens up the pass. The fins may have to stack up the line and that's when JP and Evans can rip apart your db's. Without a run game, it'll be hard.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bling
                and Detriot. They were Schlereth away from being a clean sweep by the overrated Bears.
                I only took the ones that were unanimous across the board. Schlereth picked the Lions, and screwed it up.
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                  • Mar 2004

I also think Miami's D can't beat themselves, if they can communicate and not blow coverages, they can focus on implementing the defense/will like it's intended to in their 3-4/4-3 hybrid. Call me a homer, but I believe the secondary has more upside than some peeps give them credit, it's just getting down the complex defense is currently the enemy for the new faces in the secondary. I do agree w/ Justa, the Bills momentum will be on Willis to set the tone. I think Willis will be a bit more dangerous this year then in past, since Fairchild is trying to utilize a leaner McGahee in different ways for some positive results. We first have to control the edges and force him to get his yards through the middle and hopefully shut him down from there. We'll also have to be wary of the plays Losman makes on his feet as well.

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                    It's on Willis' hands IMO. If he can run successfully it puts less pressure on JP opens up the pass. The fins may have to stack up the line and that's when JP and Evans can rip apart your db's. Without a run game, it'll be hard.
                    Does NE's DL suck that bad, or did we open some holes for Willis?
                    Does their OL suck that bad, or was Brady taking too long?
                    Are the Fin's lines better than NE's?
                    These are things I keep thinking about.

Comment

• RedEyE
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by !Papacrunk!
                      I also think Miami's D can't beat themselves, if they can communicate and not blow coverages, they can focus on implementing the defense/will like it's intended to in their 3-4/4-3 hybrid. Call me a homer, but I believe the secondary has more upside than some peeps give them credit, it's just getting down the complex defense is currently the enemy for the new faces in the secondary. I do agree w/ Justa, the Bills momentum will be on Willis to set the tone. I think Willis will be a bit more dangerous this year then in past, since Fairchild is trying to utilize a leaner McGahee in different ways for some positive results. We first have to control the edges and force him to get his yards through the middle and hopefully shut him down from there. We'll also have to be wary of the plays Losman makes on his feet as well.
                      Hey, PC. You PUMPED!!!!??

I'm psyched to watch these two teams go head to head once again. Regardless the outcome, Fish Week is one of the most exciting weeks in Bills football.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                        • Mar 2004

I don't have answers to the above questions, but I know it may not be the same situation the other year when Milloy got booted and the Bills steamrolled a bewildered Patriots, but I'm sure the Branch situation affected Brady to an extent. It will be interesting to see what Patriots team shows up this week, to see if the Pats are truly a team at 100%

Comment

• feelthepain
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

It's called the first game of the year. Teams haven't played a full game in months, routines have to be re-defined, habits have to be re-established. It usually takes till the fifth week of the season for teams to start to seperate and define some kinda order.Week one is no idication of who's good and who's not.

Comment

• 0-FOR-4
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by RedEyE
                            Looks like none of the "experts" think the Bills have a chance this weekend.
                            News flash... You don't have to be an expert to figure that one out!

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by RedEyE
                              Hey, PC. You PUMPED!!!!??

I'm psyched to watch these two teams go head to head once again. Regardless the outcome, Fish Week is one of the most exciting weeks in Bills football.
                              Oh I'm really pumped. Want to know how utterly pathetic I am? There's a 1000% chance of me getting laid tonight (and it's been a while,) but I still have the game on my mind. I REALLY NEED TO FOCUS AND REORGANIZE MY PRIORITES, lol. Jeez.

Comment

Working...
                              X