PDA

View Full Version : Uhh ohh, Not sure I would can JP for Quinn just yet!

X-Era
09-16-2006, 02:47 PM
INT for a TD in their biggest game of the year and in the first series. UGGGHHH!!!!

patmoran2006
09-16-2006, 03:15 PM
Are you watching the game?

The ball went RIGHT THROUGH the hands of Carlson into the Michigan LB..

Surely you're not serious.

X-Era
09-16-2006, 03:25 PM
Are you watching the game?

The ball went RIGHT THROUGH the hands of Carlson into the Michigan LB..

Surely you're not serious. Im serious, and stop calling me Shirley. It was a tipped ball. I like the guy, but I dont like what who he looks like. He is a Tom Brady CLONE and I hate the dude with a passion. I hate his approach, his virtual limp wrist attitude, his silly Opie smile, and I cant stand his overheralded lack of talent. Brady just SO reminds me of...well...Brady. Cant argue with success, but It doesnt mean I have to like Tom Brady either. Brady Quinn needs to show some long ball talent before I label him #1 pick worthy.

ublinkwescore
09-16-2006, 03:28 PM
Please someone delete this thread...

The_Philster
09-16-2006, 03:28 PM
I wouldn't can JP for any college QB right now. He's much improved so far over last year already...and still improving. Unless he suffers a severe relapse, he'll be the QB for many years to come, IMO. :up:

X-Era
09-16-2006, 03:29 PM
I wouldn't can JP for any college QB right now. He's much improved so far over last year already...and still improving. Unless he suffers a severe relapse, he'll be the QB for many years to come, IMO. :up: Aint gettin no arguement here!!!!!!!!!!

X-Era
09-16-2006, 03:30 PM
Please someone delete this thread... Ill do it, if I can figure out how, but why?

ublinkwescore
09-16-2006, 03:41 PM
because it's a moot point - JP is here to stay - can you say Franchise QB?

ICE74129
09-16-2006, 04:11 PM
Tell Pattie to look at the score. ND is getting its butt whipped up and down the field! OWNED I believe is the term used here? :-) 2-14 were the last stats I saw for Quinn.

Now...If I can just get my sooners to quit killing themselfs with penalties.....:fit:

SquishDaFish
09-16-2006, 04:27 PM
Nd will come back and make it a game. 34-14 right now. And JPERa JP is our QB and will be a great one. Brady QUINN will be good and DOES have LONG BALL. Watch the games and you would see. He will be 1-2 in the draft and have a good NFL Career.

OpIv37
09-16-2006, 04:32 PM
INT for a TD in their biggest game of the year and in the first series. UGGGHHH!!!!

did you watch the game? he hit the receiver in the friggin hands- that one's not on him.

That being said, he's still having a pretty bad game, other than that last drive.

X-Era
09-16-2006, 04:35 PM
did you watch the game? he hit the receiver in the friggin hands- that one's not on him.

That being said, he's still having a pretty bad game, other than that last drive. Im a big ND fan trust me. I want a ND championship trust me. But with this first half its in jeopardy right now.

OpIv37
09-16-2006, 04:41 PM
Im a big ND fan trust me. I want a ND championship trust me. But with this first half its in jeopardy right now.

unfortunately, you're right about that. Hopefully they can at least make a game of it.

MTBillsFan
09-16-2006, 05:39 PM
What is happening to Charlie Weiss's offense? Oh yeah, they're getting out played!
I wish the annoucers all over the country would get off their knees about that.
Brady Quinn choked in a big game...big deal

ICE74129
09-16-2006, 06:28 PM
I can deal with getting beat, but when the replay boot and officials **** your team on national TV....

socalfan
09-16-2006, 06:55 PM
I can deal with getting beat, but when the replay boot and officials **** your team on national TV....

Oh yeah....losing by that many points on home field....must be the refs fault....what a homer.

X-Era
09-16-2006, 10:23 PM
unfortunately, you're right about that. Hopefully they can at least make a game of it. Sorry dude, I wanted it too, seriously. That really sucks. Mich wont even end up top ten. ND had a real chance, ohh well.

OpIv37
09-17-2006, 12:29 AM
Sorry dude, I wanted it too, seriously. That really sucks. Mich wont even end up top ten. ND had a real chance, ohh well.

There's always next year, or maybe the year after that. But probably not until at least the year after that....