PDA

View Full Version : What? No more QB controversy talk?

raphael120
09-16-2006, 04:39 PM
Just pointing out the fact that damn, doesnt it feel good to know that we can stop argueing about the QB position now and just focus on the overall aspect of the game? GO BILLS!!!

X-Era
09-16-2006, 04:41 PM
Just pointing out the fact that damn, doesnt it feel good to know that we can stop argueing about the QB position now and just focus on the overall aspect of the game? GO BILLS!!! SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Its been a pleasant suprise so far, dont jinx it.

bigbry
09-16-2006, 04:53 PM
SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Its been a pleasant suprise so far, dont jinx it.

LOL! No doubt! Not the time to be feeling secure.

BB

infiltrateib
09-16-2006, 04:59 PM
Losman will be a decent QB. He's like a less atlhetic but more polished Vince Young, but still 2 years away.

raphael120
09-16-2006, 05:36 PM
infiltrate, that photo in your signature is funny as hell! hahahaha

Night Train
09-16-2006, 06:05 PM
Draft Brady Quinn !

Brilliant !

YardRat
09-16-2006, 08:07 PM
infiltrate, that photo in your signature is funny as hell! hahahaha

Gotta admit it....That's a good one :D

DraftBoy
09-16-2006, 08:16 PM
Looked decent in week 1, but 3-4 more games of that and your gonna have people complaining about the lack of production.

feelthepain
09-16-2006, 10:30 PM
3-4 more games of that and your gonna have people complaining about the lack of production.

Yeah, but it will always be the OC's fault or the RG or the wind or a hangnail or a bad hair day, but it will never be the talent of "certain players".

X-Era
09-16-2006, 10:38 PM
Yeah, but it will always be the OC's fault or the RG or the wind or a hangnail or a bad hair day, but it will never be the talent of "certain players". No, If JP doesnt have the talent and we all know it after this year, CAN HIS ASS!!! I have been clear since day one, Im not claiming JP is the second coming of Kelly. I only want a true full year of evaluation on him as the starter. Show me he can win or is getting to be pretty damn good, Im happy. Show me you suck and are going no where and I want us to cut him and look elsewhere. The LAST thing I want is to yet again claim that sand is water and drink it like its going out of style!