PDA

View Full Version : Next year at this time

BILLSROCK1212
09-16-2006, 07:29 PM
What do you think we wil be talking about now how much potential we have our new QB rebuilding a new owner or the Bills moving

The_Philster
09-16-2006, 07:31 PM
I don't know about you, but I plan on talking about our playoff run :idunno:

BILLSROCK1212
09-16-2006, 09:02 PM
[QUOTE=The_Philster]I don't know about you, but I plan on talking about our playoff run ::dance:

ICE74129
09-16-2006, 09:19 PM
I have a feeling with ralphs age and health problems, It will be about the new owner and IF he is keeping them in buffalo

X-Era
09-16-2006, 10:56 PM
I have a feeling with ralphs age and health problems, It will be about the new owner and IF he is keeping them in buffalo To be honest, I see NO way that the state of NY, the fans of Buff, or the philanthropists like Golisano will EVER let the Bills leave. No way ANY governor of NY lets a 4 SB team like the Bills leave. Neither Cleveland NOR Houston EVER went to a SB, we did it 4 times and have a GM from those years whos gonna be here for at least the next few years. Its just not happening anytime soon. If n othing else, this team goes up for sale and Golisano and Quinn get together and buy the team.

BILLSROCK1212
09-16-2006, 11:05 PM
To be honest, I see NO way that the state of NY, the fans of Buff, or the philanthropists like Golisano will EVER let the Bills leave. No way ANY governor of NY lets a 4 SB team like the Bills leave. Neither Cleveland NOR Houston EVER went to a SB, we did it 4 times and have a GM from those years whos gonna be here for at least the next few years. Its just not happening anytime soon. If n othing else, this team goes up for sale and Golisano and Quinn get together and buy the team.
o and by the way this would technically mean NY wudnt have a team from the most popular sport in America that would be a joke but would give NFL a reason to move another team here probably to Albany or Syracuse or possibly Rochester

LifetimeBillsFan
09-17-2006, 05:02 AM
I think we'll be talking about the new rookie draft class and whether their addition to the team will be enough to get the team into a playoff berth. I think some people will have their doubts about some of them and be wondering if they will be good enough to play in the NFL and all of us will be debating just how good they can become and whether they will be able to develop fast enough to help the Bills secure a spot in the playoffs by season's end. And, I suppose that we will also be talking about this year's rookies and the other young Bills' players and what we will be expecting out of them during the course of next season.