• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Next year at this time

What do you think we wil be talking about now how much potential we have our new QB rebuilding a new owner or the Bills moving
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Next year at this time

I don't know about you, but I plan on talking about our playoff run
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

[QUOTE=The_Philster]I don't know about you, but I plan on talking about our playoff run :

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

I have a feeling with ralphs age and health problems, It will be about the new owner and IF he is keeping them in buffalo

Comment

• X-Era
          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
          I have a feeling with ralphs age and health problems, It will be about the new owner and IF he is keeping them in buffalo
          To be honest, I see NO way that the state of NY, the fans of Buff, or the philanthropists like Golisano will EVER let the Bills leave. No way ANY governor of NY lets a 4 SB team like the Bills leave. Neither Cleveland NOR Houston EVER went to a SB, we did it 4 times and have a GM from those years whos gonna be here for at least the next few years. Its just not happening anytime soon. If n othing else, this team goes up for sale and Golisano and Quinn get together and buy the team.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
            !?!?!?!?!?
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by jp-era
            To be honest, I see NO way that the state of NY, the fans of Buff, or the philanthropists like Golisano will EVER let the Bills leave. No way ANY governor of NY lets a 4 SB team like the Bills leave. Neither Cleveland NOR Houston EVER went to a SB, we did it 4 times and have a GM from those years whos gonna be here for at least the next few years. Its just not happening anytime soon. If n othing else, this team goes up for sale and Golisano and Quinn get together and buy the team.
            o and by the way this would technically mean NY wudnt have a team from the most popular sport in America that would be a joke but would give NFL a reason to move another team here probably to Albany or Syracuse or possibly Rochester

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Aug 2004

I think we'll be talking about the new rookie draft class and whether their addition to the team will be enough to get the team into a playoff berth. I think some people will have their doubts about some of them and be wondering if they will be good enough to play in the NFL and all of us will be debating just how good they can become and whether they will be able to develop fast enough to help the Bills secure a spot in the playoffs by season's end. And, I suppose that we will also be talking about this year's rookies and the other young Bills' players and what we will be expecting out of them during the course of next season.
              Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

Working...
              X