PDA

View Full Version : Well I got some tickets, just not the ones I wanted yet.

BlackMetalNinja
09-16-2006, 07:56 PM
I got my tickets to the game here in Raleigh on November 13th, but since the Hurricanes decided the only way to go to opening night was to buy season tickets or a 24 game pack, I'm out of luck for the season opener so far. I've been trying to get them on craigslist or ebay, but no luck at all yet, and there are lots of people looking for them too apparantly.

If anybody knows a good way for me to get tickets for October 4th, let me know!

chernobylwraiths
09-16-2006, 08:02 PM
I got my tickets to the game here in Raleigh on November 13th, but since the Hurricanes decided the only way to go to opening night was to buy season tickets or a 24 game pack, I'm out of luck for the season opener so far. I've been trying to get them on craigslist or ebay, but no luck at all yet, and there are lots of people looking for them too apparantly.

If anybody knows a good way for me to get tickets for October 4th, let me know!

Find a season ticket holder who is real old and break his walker the day before the game. Then just happen to show up on his doorstep the day of the game and ask him if he is selling.

BlackMetalNinja
09-17-2006, 07:13 AM
Find a season ticket holder who is real old and break his walker the day before the game. Then just happen to show up on his doorstep the day of the game and ask him if he is selling.

A good idea, but I heard most of the "Caniacs" are soccer moms?!?! And I believe it now that I'm down here, there are all these minivans covered in Hurricanes garb, it's revolting for the most part. Maybe if I convice them all there is a PTA meeting scheduled for October 4th, they'll sell me there tickets.

chernobylwraiths
09-17-2006, 07:37 AM
A good idea, but I heard most of the "Caniacs" are soccer moms?!?! And I believe it now that I'm down here, there are all these minivans covered in Hurricanes garb, it's revolting for the most part. Maybe if I convice them all there is a PTA meeting scheduled for October 4th, they'll sell me there tickets.

Tell them a pedophile moved into their neighborhood and that you wouldn't leave the kids home with some young babysitter if you were them.

BlackMetalNinja
09-17-2006, 10:18 AM
Ohhh... I'm haggling with a guy via email now for tickets to the opener as well!

carybillsfan
09-18-2006, 11:14 AM
You may want to wait until closer to the game. I talked to a buddy who works closely with the Canes marketing department. He said they have about 1800 seats for the opener available. They believe that a week before the game the remaining tickets will go on sale(tentative date 9/28 thursday). If you don't get one then go to the game, and on the side between the stadium and NCSU's football field there is a scalping zone where NC state laws are enforced. You'll only have to pay a max of $5 over the ticket price, there's always scalpers there.

BlackMetalNinja
09-18-2006, 09:37 PM
You may want to wait until closer to the game. I talked to a buddy who works closely with the Canes marketing department. He said they have about 1800 seats for the opener available. They believe that a week before the game the remaining tickets will go on sale(tentative date 9/28 thursday). If you don't get one then go to the game, and on the side between the stadium and NCSU's football field there is a scalping zone where NC state laws are enforced. You'll only have to pay a max of $5 over the ticket price, there's always scalpers there.

Thanks a bunch for the info, my deal feel through, he sold it to somebody else on me without even getting back to me. I really hope they open up some more tickets for individuals.