PDA

View Full Version : New Bills Podcast

widerightradio
09-16-2006, 10:28 PM
My brother and I are doing a podcast on the Bills. We're both long time Bills fans, displaced on opposite coasts. Anyway, we try to tackle some low-profile Bills news and/or do some off-beat takes on the news while putting a personal spin on it.

We just posted a Bills/Dolphins preview. We'd love to hear any of your thoughts on it.

Check it out: http://www.widerightradio.com/

lordofgun
09-16-2006, 11:03 PM
You should add us under your Bills links. :D

BILLSROCK1212
09-16-2006, 11:09 PM
u guys thought the draft was ****ty and the Posey release was stupid? yur nuts but it's kool wat yur doin bad name though

widerightradio
09-17-2006, 08:35 AM
You should add us under your Bills links. :D

Sure. E-mail me the link you want us to use to widerightradio [at] yahoo.com.

We're happy to do this for pretty much any Bills fan site, message board, or news site. I don't think there are more than about 20-30 out there. Of course, we'd appreciate the reciprocal link, but don't require it.

widerightradio
09-17-2006, 08:38 AM
u guys thought the draft was ****ty and the Posey release was stupid? yur nuts but it's kool wat yur doin bad name though

We hemmed and hawed over the name a bit. It's a mouthful. But you should have seen the backups: Queen City Radio, Bills Brothers, Stampede (and then we remembered the roller hockey team)...the list goes on.

Keep in mind I thought the Posey release was a bad idea because I was afraid we wouldn't have the depth if a LB got injured...and now Keith Ellison is starting. My brother thought it was a good idea. I think we're both a little higher on the draft now that we've had time to see Whitner in action, Williams seems to have come through, and Simpsona and Youbouty are the real deal. I still think McCargo looks like a bust, but what can you do?