PDA

View Full Version : Wheres Draftboy, what say you on Brohm

X-Era
09-16-2006, 10:34 PM
I honestly believe when all is said and done Brian Brohm is considered by many a better NFL prospect than Brady Quinn. They just stomped Miami. I think Brohm will be this years Jay Cutler. Guys like Mayock will say hes the best QB prospect.

RockStar36
09-16-2006, 10:35 PM
It will be hard to scout him now that he is out for a few weeks.

BILLSROCK1212
09-16-2006, 11:17 PM
also he isnt in a underachieving program like Cutler he is in a good program and is something very special i like this guy a lot and f the injury this guy is better than Quinn although Quinn is already running an NFL offense Brohm can win the big ones the Quinn cant and dont forget Brohm is a junior plus i feel bad for Louisville who many think may have had a shot at at least a top 10 finish and now with all the injuries would be lucky to be in the top 15 well actually you never know but we'll see

LifetimeBillsFan
09-17-2006, 04:56 AM
Brian Brohm has a really nice arm and touch, better than his brother's.

The problem with Brian Brohm is that it is difficult to assess how well his success in college will translate into the NFL, given the fact that, in recent years, other Louisville QBs, like Brian's brother, Jeff I believe his name is, and Dave Ragone, have put up terrific numbers in college but have been busts in the pros.

We'll have to see what happens with this injury and how well, if at all, he is able to come back from it. It appears that Brian Brohm, at least prior to the injury, had more going for him than his predecessors at Louisville, as far as being a pro prospect is concerned. But, I'm sure that a lot of pro scouts are going to want to see him in All-Star games and in individual workouts, etc. where he does things that are not part of the Louisville offense but that are required in the pros, before they entirely discount the recent poor performance of Louisville QBs in the NFL and move Brohm up to the top of their QB charts.

Whatever you think of Brady Quinn, with Charlie Weiss having coached him for two years, Quinn won't have the same kinds of doubts about how his game will translate into the NFL hanging around him the way that Brian Brohm will.

Kerr
09-17-2006, 10:17 AM
Brady Quinn=Matt Lienart

Brian Brohm= jay culter

most game ready vs most dynamic qb in the class.

If this jp thing doesn't work out, chris leak would be a good option. Drew Brees like qb with scrambling ability.

DraftBoy
09-17-2006, 03:40 PM
First off Brady Quinn is overrated and not similar to Matt Leinart, lets keep in mind Brady Quinn only had one good year and prior to that he had thrown more INT's than TD's.

Brian Brohm is the best QB in this class. He excels with much lesser talent around him. He plays in Bobby Petrino's pro style offense and he can make all the throws. He is better than his predecessor Stefan Lefors, and if he comes back strong from his injury (out 4-6 weeks) than he will get serious consideration since Brady Quinn is struggling this season.