PDA

View Full Version : Mularkey and Culpepper

northernbillfan
09-17-2006, 02:29 PM
Seems like a match made in heaven.

Second week in a row that Culpepper looks like a high school QB and the front five look like swiss cheese.

Mr. Miyagi
09-17-2006, 02:52 PM
It's more Mularkey than Culpepper, even though C-pep sucks too LOL

SquishDaFish
09-17-2006, 03:17 PM
Culpecker is OVERRATED. Ive said it since Miami got him. Hes only had one great year WITH Moss. After that he SUCKS.

Luisito23
09-17-2006, 03:27 PM
So glad the idiot fish didn't go with Brees, although today it wouldn't of mattered if Unitas was back there, they would've still got their @ss kicked.....:rofl:...

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

Kadiddlehopper
09-17-2006, 03:56 PM
Right on both counts ! =(

Michael82
09-18-2006, 07:27 PM
Daunte Culpepper is the most overrated player in the league. He's nothing without Moss. :snicker:

Mularkey + Culpepper = ****ing Hilarious

YardRat
09-18-2006, 07:28 PM
Couldn't happen to a better team :D

bluehaze
09-18-2006, 08:29 PM
It wasn't even so much Mularkey, there were 5-6 plays we had recievers behind your defenders but Daunte never saw them. Saban even said this in his press conference. My opinion of Mularkey is reserved until we get a QB that can actually manage to execute his plays. Abandoning the run when that is the only thing we had going for us was pretty stupid cant deny it but that game was lost no matter what we did.

IMO nobody can really make an accurate assesment of much of anything offensively until Daunte either gets his act togethor or gets benched, he's just playing that badly.

honey
09-18-2006, 08:37 PM
When Daunte was in Minnesota and Moss was still here, too, he wasn't too bad. The announcers salivated over him, saying how big he was and how he could just run over people and, boy, what about that arm? :shakeno: I wasn't ever all THAT impressed with him, but I thought he was ok. Better than some MN had. And I think with the right coaching, he could be really good. However, watching him in Miami was almost painful. I nearly felt sorry for him. :snicker:

DynaPaul
09-18-2006, 09:19 PM
However, watching him in Miami was almost painful. I nearly felt sorry for him. :snicker:

I thought he looked like the black Rob Johnson.

honey
09-18-2006, 09:23 PM
I thought he looked like the black Rob Johnson.

I personally never see black/white/yellow/red/whatever, but I have to agree he looked a lot like Rob yesterday. :snicker:

patmoran2006
09-18-2006, 09:30 PM
Ronnie Browns 2 carries in the second half of a TIGHT game, against a defense perceived as weak against the run.. had Mularkey's blue prints all over it. God, I dont miss that.

But it was culpepper's fault they lost the game.. He was AWFUL