PDA

View Full Version : For All You Josh Reed Haters

onceproudbillsfan
09-17-2006, 03:12 PM
For all you Josh Reed haters saying he shouldnt have made the team. How many balls did he drop today. Very good game by Josh Reed. I say he has earned his spot on the team. He is looking like one of JPs favorite targets. Good job Josh Reed.

Billsrock4life
09-17-2006, 03:38 PM
yeah i agree he played well, alot of cacthes and he ran good after the catch. Same goes for coy wire his blocked punt was awsome

Billsrock4life
09-17-2006, 03:38 PM
yeah i agree he played well, alot of cacthes and he ran good after the catch. Same goes for coy wire his blocked punt was awsome

zone
09-17-2006, 04:10 PM
Coy wire is great on SP. He should NEVER see the field on D though. He was one of the main reason for all the patriots rushing yards in the 1st Q last week.

justasportsfan
09-17-2006, 04:13 PM
how about the Willis haters. He played one hell of a game knowing the fins were gonna try and stop him and let JP beat them. His nos' weren't impressive but he moved the chains.

jmb1099
09-17-2006, 04:15 PM
how about the Willis haters. He played one hell of a game knowing the fins were gonna try and stop him and let JP beat them. His nos' weren't impressive but he moved the chains.
Finally some hard nosed football from him...very long overdue, but very appreciated

Meathead
09-17-2006, 04:18 PM
The Bills leading receiver is ... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=108524)

i know all you punks want him as your adopt-a-bill but

KEEP YOUR FILTHY MITTS OFF, *****ES

bwahahahahaaaaaaaaa

G. Host
09-17-2006, 04:21 PM
For all you Josh Reed haters saying he shouldnt have made the team. How many balls did he drop today. Very good game by Josh Reed. I say he has earned his spot on the team. He is looking like one of JPs favorite targets. Good job Josh Reed.

Yes those where some meathead (with a small m) posts but we have a lot of meatheads.

Meathead
09-17-2006, 04:24 PM
lots of meatheads but only one Meathead :rockout: :bravo:

Historian
09-17-2006, 04:26 PM
The Historian stands corrected, guys.

That's two good games by Reed in a row.

Perhaps it was the crappy coaching all along?

Luisito23
09-17-2006, 04:30 PM
I still can't believe how good he played today....Mad props to Reed and here's to many many more games like this one....:beers:....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

G. Host
09-17-2006, 04:32 PM
I think Reed was used wrong by previous coaches. He is a RB style WR and hard for many to use when he does not start in backfield.

Meathead
09-17-2006, 04:36 PM
the person most responsible for josh reeds improvement is

ME!!

im pretty sure hes been coming here the last few years, sees im the only one who believes in him, and says im gonna do it for the meathead

well josh id just like to say to you and all the fans here, youre welcome

justasportsfan
09-17-2006, 04:37 PM

Perhaps it was the crappy coaching all along? I TOLD YOU SO . Man that felt good. :D

I'm still not impressed. He's still a no. 3 in my books. But that's all I ever expected him to be .

justasportsfan
09-17-2006, 04:38 PM
im the only one who believes in him, :bs:

OpIv37
09-17-2006, 04:43 PM

Reed had ONE good game and deserves credit for it. But until he does that consistently and goes several games without a drop, the criticism is still warranted.

RockStar36
09-17-2006, 04:48 PM
Reed played well today except for taking a penalty that took back a touchdown.

justasportsfan
09-17-2006, 04:51 PM
Reed had ONE good game and deserves credit for it. But until he does that consistently and goes several games without a drop, the criticism is still warranted.
nope. He's the reason we stayed close against the Pats and part of the reason why we won today. He's done a great job as a no. 3. It's only guys like you that expected too much from him which is why you guys are disappointed.

Nighthawk
09-17-2006, 04:52 PM
I'm not a Reed fan, but he played well today. I hope he keeps it up and we have a good WR on our hands.

OpIv37
nope. He's the reason we stayed close against the Pats and part of the reason why we won today. He's done a great job as a no. 3. It's only guys like you that expected too much from him which is why you guys are disappointed.

I never expected too much from him- just that he didn't drop the ball. And he didn't drop the ball today.

justasportsfan
Reed played well today except for taking a penalty that took back a touchdown.
I had no problem with that. He had no way of knowing where the ball was since he was merely doing what he is awsome at , block.

justasportsfan
09-17-2006, 04:54 PM
I never expected too much from him- just that he didn't drop the ball. And he didn't drop the ball today.and that's already 2 games that he was awsome at. If the refs didn't pull that game away from us against the Pats, that's 2 games he's the main reason we won the game.

G. Host
09-17-2006, 11:58 PM
Reed gave the credit for TD to Losman and Running Game in video interview after the game. "The running game kept 8 in the box and Losman made a great throw".

mysticsoto
09-18-2006, 08:45 AM
Yep, I have to admit I was one of those Josh Reed haters and he has stepped up and become much more reliable. I guess Justa was right - Reed (and JP) were victims of Mularkey (or as he would say, Moolarkey). Glad to see Reed finally step it up though!!!

I still think George Wilson is a great prospect though and hope he makes the team next year!!!

justasportsfan
09-18-2006, 09:05 AM
Yep, I have to admit I was one of those Josh Reed haters and he has stepped up and become much more reliable. I guess Justa was right - Reed (and JP) were victims of Mularkey (or as he would say, Moolarkey). Glad to see Reed finally step it up though!!!

I still think George Wilson is a great prospect though and hope he makes the team next year!!!don't talk too soon. I think teams knew that other than Moulds, he was the next option. Since he was made to run 5-10 yd. routes, D's could easily clamp down on him. It's not easy catching throws from Drew who's usually off target with a lot of zip on it. (I saw someone drop a pass from him last night 5 yards out) . When Evans finally came in, he was still JP's checkdown guy and teams knew this. Other than his first year, Reed has had to fight hard for his catches. This year so far reminds me of his first year. The qb has other options which makes teams not concentrate on just Reed.

TigerJ
09-18-2006, 09:11 AM
In the first two games of the season, Josh Reed has been the best and most consistent Bills receiver. Yes. I was a hater too.

HHURRICANE
09-18-2006, 09:16 AM
I'm not surprised. He played well last year as well. His contract was a litlte shocking but so far he's earning it. That's why we don't coach for a living.

Michael82
09-19-2006, 12:50 AM

Perhaps it was the crappy coaching all along?
Exactly! :up:

Meathead
09-19-2006, 05:41 AM
:woot: :lolpoint: reed haters :crack: