PDA

View Full Version : Hey FTP!

Devin
09-17-2006, 03:15 PM
Holla!

How bout your homie Daunte! He was the best player on our team today.

Ronnie Brown was amazing on the ground, 20 more yards and he would have outrushed Willis.

Losman was only 11/18 for 83 and a TD. Right now hes only trailing Daunte by 3 INT's.

Oh and I am loving the Fins new-look OL. So is our "no-name" DL. Anderson was a QUALITY pickup. How does our recycled trash taste?

Enjoy Mularkey, I look forward to seeing him again in our house in December.

ICE74129
09-17-2006, 03:17 PM
lmao

ICE74129
09-17-2006, 03:23 PM
lmao

jmb1099
09-17-2006, 03:28 PM
Ouch

justasportsfan
09-17-2006, 03:29 PM
He isn't gonna show his face for quite sometime. If he does, he's gonna shut his face.The rest of the fins fans here have class while he needs special ed class.

BTW, Anderson was benched. :lol:

HHURRICANE
09-17-2006, 03:31 PM
I told you guys!! 0-2!!! MM is our seceret weapon!!

justasportsfan
09-17-2006, 03:34 PM
I saw one improvement with Miami. Saban at least threw that flag with conviction. Still a little :limp: though.

feelthepain
09-17-2006, 03:35 PM
Holla!

Ronnie Brown was amazing on the ground, 20 more yards and he would have outrushed Willis.

Losman was only 11/18 for 83 and a TD. Right now hes only trailing Daunte by 3 INT's.

Oh and I am loving the Fins new-look OL. So is our "no-name" DL. Anderson was a QUALITY pickup. How does our recycled trash taste?

Still MUCH better then JP.

Daunte: <TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD>23/32</TD><TD>250</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

JP:<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD>11/18</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Devin
09-17-2006, 03:36 PM

JP won.

Daunte is 0 for 2. But at least hes picking up where he left off in Minny. :rofl:

bluehaze
09-17-2006, 03:39 PM

Don't know which game you were watching but Daunte made JP look like a hall of famer. AND IM A FIN FAN FOR CRIPES SAKES!

Devin
09-17-2006, 03:46 PM
FTP is in denial, he usually is.

Whenever a point is raised he picks an arbitrary player on the Bills and bashes them.

In this case the Bills won. Daunte played poorly so he points to the winning QB's lack of yardage/stats.

Different season same ol FTP.

jmb1099
09-17-2006, 03:47 PM
Jp had better QB rating in his first 2 games (86.1) than Culpepper in his first 2 (49.6)

feelthepain
09-17-2006, 03:49 PM
JP won.

Daunte is 0 for 2. But at least hes picking up where he left off in Minny. :rofl:

And so is JP!

feelthepain
09-17-2006, 03:51 PM
FTP is in denial, he usually is.

Whenever a point is raised he picks an arbitrary player on the Bills and bashes them.

In this case the Bills won. Daunte played poorly so he points to the winning QB's lack of yardage/stats.

Different season same ol FTP. (ftp://ftp.)

K, Miami lost have your fun.

Devin
09-17-2006, 03:53 PM
K, Miami lost have your fun.

I intend to.

Bufftp
09-17-2006, 03:55 PM
FTP buy your favorite bourbon by the gallon now
It is gonna be a long season for Miami
You're gonna need it ol'e boy

jmb1099
09-17-2006, 03:56 PM
And so is JP!
Gameplan was designed to ground and pound, Losman only threw when necessary. Everyone thought we would try to exploit the fins secondary, instead, Jauron decided to exploit your lines. No one saw it coming, it was a brilliant game plan. Was Losman was called upon to produce he did, with no picks.

Devin
09-17-2006, 03:57 PM
so your saying the fins were outplayed AND outcoached....

not against the godlike Nick Saban!

feelthepain
09-17-2006, 04:00 PM
FTP buy your favorite bourbon by the gallon now
It is gonna be a long season for Miami
You're gonna need it ol'e boy

We'll see who still standing in the end.

justasportsfan
09-17-2006, 04:01 PM

Daunte: <TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD>23/32</TD><TD>250</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

JP:<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD>11/18</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
BWAHAHA! Daunte has been in this league how long?

Daunte only racked up the yards in garbage time. :roflmao:

First Feeley was better. Daunte blah, blah, blah. You can always count on FTP to be the biggest joke around here.

feelthepain
09-17-2006, 04:01 PM
Gameplan was designed to ground and pound, Losman only threw when necessary. Everyone thought we would try to exploit the fins secondary, instead, Jauron decided to exploit your lines. No one saw it coming, it was a brilliant game plan. Was Losman was called upon to produce he did, with no picks.

What??? No one thpught you were gonna throw the ball, that's laughable.

JJamezz
09-17-2006, 04:05 PM
:lolpoint:

Holla!

Devin
09-17-2006, 04:05 PM
Whats better then the fish loss? Watching FTP make excuses and shift blame.

Great stuff dude!

jmb1099
09-17-2006, 04:07 PM
What??? No one thpught you were gonna throw the ball, that's laughable.
What's laughable is the inabilty of the fins to win their home opener. What's laughable is the Fans booing at the Fins and seeing the stadium empty early. What's laughable is you trying to come here and still talk smack after the Bills dominated the fins for a full 60 minutes. Where were Saban's brilliant adjustments? What happened to the Fins D? I'll tell you what, the Fins were out coached and outplayed for 60 minutes, at home, in the Miami heat. So before you go and say anyone here is laughable, show some class like some of the other fin fans have, suck it up and eat your humble pie.

feelthepain
09-17-2006, 04:09 PM
so your saying the fins were outplayed AND outcoached....

not against the godlike Nick Saban!

Out-played, out-coached??? No, I don't think so. Lets not get carried away here, For some reason the fins just aren't in sync right now. Long season ahead. You need to be a little worried about how bad your QB played and not worry about Daunte.

jmb1099
09-17-2006, 04:13 PM
Out-played, out-coached??? No, I don't think so. Lets not get carried away here, For some reason the fins just aren't in sync right now. Long season ahead. You need to be a little worried about how bad your QB played and not worry about Daunte.
Of course you don't think so. I knew this would happen if we won. While I agree its a long season, the Fins were totally owned today. You might be the only fin fan who doesnt't think so.

feelthepain
09-17-2006, 04:14 PM
What's laughable is the inabilty of the fins to win their home opener. What's laughable is the Fans booing at the Fins and seeing the stadium empty early. What's laughable is you trying to come here and still talk smack after the Bills dominated the fins for a full 60 minutes. Where were Saban's brilliant adjustments? What happened to the Fins D? I'll tell you what, the Fins were out coached and outplayed for 60 minutes, at home, in the Miami heat. So before you go and say anyone here is laughable, show some class like some of the other fin fans have, suck it up and eat your humble pie.

I think by being here and answering these questions I'm eating some crow. Enjoy the win, we will see where these teams stand at the end of the year.

justasportsfan
09-17-2006, 04:15 PM

Great stuff dude!
:roflmao:

It's fun watching him crawl between everyones legs.

feelthepain
09-17-2006, 04:16 PM
Of course you don't think so. I knew this would happen if we won. While I agree its a long season, the Fins were totally owned today. You might be the only fin fan who doesnt't think so.

How many TD's did your team score??? We weren't totally dominated.

jmb1099
09-17-2006, 04:16 PM
I think by being here and answering these questions I'm eating some crow. Enjoy the win, we will see where these teams stand at the end of the year.
Credit for being here 100 points...trying to talk smack on a game you lost -1000 points.

jmb1099
09-17-2006, 04:17 PM
dominated...period.

Devin
09-17-2006, 04:17 PM

For some reason?

Let me solve the mystery for you.

You have an OL that cant block, a QB that cant throw, a secondary thats flat out dismal. The only thing you have going for you is your RB and your geriatric DL which may actually be worse then our suspect OL.

Not to mention a coach who cant even get a challenge flag onto the field and an OC who well.....lets face it....sucks ass.

jmb1099
09-17-2006, 04:18 PM
No one expected it, I thought you guys would win for that matter, but it is what it is.

Devin
09-17-2006, 04:19 PM

Your team was dominated with the exception of a garbage time TD.

And I am not worried about Daunte, hes doing just what id hoped hed do. As for JP, he did exactly what he was supposed to do. Besides hes in his 3rd year and your highly touted FA aquisition is a vet. And besides, we won. Im not worried about anything this week kiddo.

Nighthawk
Every Dolphin fan with a big head, should stop talking NOW! Your team is overrated...we told you that, but you wouldn't listen! Now, you have nobody to blame, but yourselves!

kinigirly
you boys are too funny. the resident bully gets kicked in the nuts and you all crowd around him and make fun of him. sorry ftp...it actually is funny

jmb1099
09-17-2006, 04:20 PM
Your team was dominated with the exception of a garbage time TD.

And I am not worried about Daunte, hes doing just what id hoped hed do. As for JP, he did exactly what he was supposed to do. Besides hes in his 3rd year and your highly touted FA aquisition is a vet. And besides, we won. Im not worried about anything this week kiddo.
Yup. Game plan was obviously ground and pound and it worked like a charm.

Nighthawk
09-17-2006, 04:21 PM

We scored more points...and got the W...how does it feel? Who's feelin' the pain today?!?!

justasportsfan
09-17-2006, 04:22 PM
Out-played, out-coached??? No, I don't think so. .Anyone with a brain knows that anytime a team with 4 rookies starting on D dominates your O , you're outcoached. But who accussed you of having a brain anyways?

Nighthawk
09-17-2006, 04:24 PM

I'm starting to think that the Bills may be better than people gave them credit for and the Dolphins are worse than people thought. We will see...

feelthepain
09-17-2006, 04:26 PM

Great stuff dude!

At least I'm not exaggerating the win, the Bills won great for you. Miami lost because they shot themselves in the foot not because the Bills are that good. Please show me one stat where your totally dominated the fins, what sacks??? Daunte still outplayed JP. Ronnie had a 4.6 rusing avg. Daunte threw for more then 250 yrds, our D only gave up 86 passing yards, Miami held McGahee under 100 yards and a 3.6 avg. You Bill fans are great, you win and you should be happy, but your version of the game is hilarious. You have the edge enjoy it, we will see where your team stands in the end.

feelthepain
09-17-2006, 04:30 PM
you boys are too funny. the resident bully gets kicked in the nuts and you all crowd around him and make fun of him. sorry ftp...it actually is funny

Well at least I can take what I dish out!! You won't see me get banned today, because the Bills won, however had they lost and I was here talking smack no doubt the "adults" here would ban me. Glad to see Bill fans can dish it out......

ICE74129
09-17-2006, 04:31 PM

Better? Only a friggin screwup for a fin fan thinks thats better. JP lead his team to a win. Dante was our best player out there.

More moronic stupidity being spewed.

ICE74129
09-17-2006, 04:31 PM
Well at least I can take what I dish out!! You won't see me get banned today, because the Bills won, however had they lost and I was here talking smack no doubt the "adults" here would ban me. Glad to see Bill fans can dish it out......

You should be banned period, but thats beside the point.

Devin
09-17-2006, 04:32 PM
At least I'm not exaggerating the win, the Bills won great for you. Miami lost because they shot themselves in the foot not because the Bills are that good. Please show me one stat where your totally dominated the fins, what sacks??? Daunte still outplayed JP. Ronnie had a 4.6 rusing avg. Daunte threw for more then 250 yrds, our D only gave up 86 passing yards, Miami held McGahee under 100 yards and a 3.6 avg. You Bill fans are great, you win and you should be happy, but your version of the game is hilarious. You have the edge enjoy it, we will see where your team stands in the end.

lol.

Its always "shot-themselves in the foot" shoulda, coulda, woulda.

You were outplayed, in fact our defense was pitching a shutout til late in the 4th. Yes Daunte passed for more yardage....so what. We made plays when it counted. And at the end of the day what did it get Daunte? Another L. Well done :bf1:

Of course 7 sacks and containing Brown to only 70, I guess was luck. Course like most things on your team the OL sucks balls so i should be cautiously optomistic.

The only difference is next time we play, TKO will be in the house. That should be a bloodbath. If Daunte is even still starting by then.

lol losers.

ICE74129
09-17-2006, 04:33 PM

Are you kidding me? do you watch the same games? Shot yourselfs in the foot? WE OWNED YOUR ASSES! Go back to finheaven or whatever inbred fin board you guys live on.

Devin
09-17-2006, 04:33 PM

Waaaaaaa.

The good news is you get TEN next week. And they maybe the worse team in football next to the Raiders.

ICE74129
09-17-2006, 04:35 PM
lol.

Its always "shot-themselves in the foot" shoulda, coulda, woulda.

You were outplayed, in fact our defense was pitching a shutout til late in the 4th. Yes Daunte passed for more yardage....so what. We made plays when it counted. And at the end of the day what did it get Daunte? Another L. Well done :bf1:

Of course 7 sacks and containing Brown to only 70, I guess was luck. Course like most things on your team the OL sucks balls so i should be cautiousley optomistic.

The only difference is next time we play, TKO will be in the house. That should be a bloodbath. If Daunte is even still starting by then.

lol losers.

come dec this teams offense will be up to speed. Should be a total destruction when they come to orchard park. Maybe after this season we can dispell the myth that is their over rated Head coach

feelthepain
09-17-2006, 04:37 PM
lol losers.

The epitome of Bill fans, you should be proud.

feelthepain
09-17-2006, 04:38 PM
Are you kidding me? do you watch the same games? Shot yourselfs in the foot? WE OWNED YOUR ASSES! Go back to finheaven or whatever inbred fin board you guys live on.

Yep the stats lie.

justasportsfan
09-17-2006, 04:39 PM
You should be banned period,.
for simply being DUH!!

MikeInRoch
09-17-2006, 04:39 PM
At least I'm not exaggerating the win, the Bills won great for you. Miami lost because they shot themselves in the foot not because the Bills are that good. Please show me one stat where your totally dominated the fins.

I'll choose "total points" as my stat. Bills 16, Phins 6.

Devin
09-17-2006, 04:40 PM
The epitome of Bill fans, you should be proud.

I am proud.

And as you have likely noticed its only you that gets it. Your mouth is what gets you nothing but grief here. 90% of fin fans who come here are perfectly fine, respectable, generally cool people.

You practically orally serviced Daunte all this week. At one point comparing him to Brady? (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20060917_NE@NYJ)

Dont dish out what you cant take.

bluehaze
09-17-2006, 04:41 PM
With all due respect, This is no time to be talking smack FTP. Regardless JP/Daunte stats blah Bills are a rebuilding team, they are only going to get better, Phins arent a rebuilding team, hell I dont even know what to call em they are a team hodge podged togethor by Saban to make a run for the Superbowl.

Difference here is the Bills have an upside they will get better as the years go by the same cannot be said for the Phins. It's obviously time to drop the hodge podge and start rebuilding, Phins giving up our draft picks for the has beens of yesteryear is doing nothing for this team other than prolonging our ability to develop a cohesive team that gets better as the years go on.

Hell even if we did make it to the bowl what would we have accomplished? Another Marlins bought team to win a championship only to be sold the following year?

It's hard to be a Phin fan these days. I'd much rather be rooting for a losing team that was rebuilding than a winning team that was bought solely for the purpose of winning a SB anyway problem is we are neither we are at our salary cap, we suck, and we have no future to look forward to as our best players are all veterans approaching retirement.

It's depressing but it is the reality of the whole thing.

Phins dont get to talk smack for yet another year...

Anyways...Go Bills!...Go Jets!...Anyone but the Pats please!

WTF cant believe im actually rooting for Jets :roflmao:

Devin
09-17-2006, 04:43 PM
With all due respect, This is no time to be talking smack FTP. Regardless JP/Daunte stats blah Bills are a rebuilding team, they are only going to get better, Phins arent a rebuilding team, hell I dont even know what to call em they are a team hodge podged togethor by Saban to make a run for the Superbowl.

Difference here is the Bills have an upside they will get better as the years go by the same cannot be said for the Phins. It's obviously time to drop the hodge podge and start rebuilding, Phins giving up our draft picks for the has beens of yesteryear is doing nothing for this team other than prolonging our ability to develop a cohesive team that gets better as the years go on.

Hell even if we did make it to the bowl what would we have accomplished? Another Marlins bought team to win a championship only to be sold the following year?

It's hard to be a Phin fan these days. I'd much rather be rooting for a losing team that was rebuilding than a winning team that was bought solely for the purpose of winning a SB anyway problem is we are neither we are at our salary cap, we suck, and we have no future to look forward to as our best players are all veterans approaching retirement.

It's depressing but it is the reality of the whole thing.

Phins dont get to talk smack for yet another year...

Anyways...Go Bills!...Go Jets!...Anyone but the Pats please!

WTF cant believe im actually rooting for Jets :roflmao:

Well said man. :bf1:

And perfect timing for proving my previous posts point.

Devin
09-17-2006, 04:45 PM
Oh yeah one more thing:

"We'd like to think we're better than this," Dolphins linebacker Zach Thomas (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=3569) said. "But we're not."

and...

"It's a game that shows that stats don't matter," Losman said. "Our defense was able to stick it to them all day."

Thank you and goodnight.

ICE74129
09-17-2006, 04:52 PM
Yep the stats lie. We owned your ***** of a team from start to finish. It will be worse in December. But hey, you have the #1 pick to look forward to

ICE74129
09-17-2006, 04:53 PM
Oh yeah one more thing:

and...

Thank you and goodnight.

I hope our own fans get the 'stats don't matter' comment as well. I'll take 83 yards every game if we make the playoffs and win a game or two.

ICE74129
09-17-2006, 04:54 PM
for simply being DUH!! eeeeeeeexactly!

justasportsfan
09-17-2006, 04:55 PM
Yep the stats lie.haha! they sure didn't lie when you were talking about Feefeee.

feelthepain
09-17-2006, 04:57 PM
Oh yeah one more thing:

and...

Thank you and goodnight.

Uh, huh. Now show me where I'm being dis-respectful! Because I'm not posting what you want. Ah, that's tuff. Go find a post where I was here before the game trahing the Bills and saying they weren't gonna win the game today, show me a post where I said the Fins are a SB team, show me a post where I guaranteed a win against the Bills., show me a post where I trash the fans here. See as with your exaggeration of the win today, you exaggerate everything. If you think for one minute I think the Bills are a good team and the fins are a bad team because of this game you're nuts. Long season ahead.

jmb1099
09-17-2006, 05:01 PM
Yep the stats lie.
Losman has better passing rating this year...stats don't lie.

kinigirly
09-17-2006, 05:04 PM
feelthepain wants to win this argument soooooo bad. i'm mesmerized

feelthepain
09-17-2006, 05:26 PM
feelthepain wants to win this argument soooooo bad. i'm mesmerized

Not an argument, just opinions and viewpoints. You see what you want and I'll do the same.

Devin
09-17-2006, 05:29 PM
I see victory.

:jam:

ICE74129
09-17-2006, 05:31 PM
Not an argument, just opinions and viewpoints. You see what you want and I'll do the same.

We see facts, you see fantasy. Nuff said

Gunzlingr
09-17-2006, 06:23 PM
FTP=:teary: :cry:

Bufftp
09-17-2006, 06:52 PM
We'll see who still standing in the end.
depends how much bourbon you drink, I guess.

DynaPaul
09-17-2006, 06:56 PM

Well if they're not in sync now then they're in BIG trouble because everyone knows they fall apart in December.

SquishDaFish
09-17-2006, 07:05 PM
Ill take JPs stats if we win. NO Turnovers...what 1 sack? Our D demolished your crappy team with 4-5 rookies playing on D with 4 of them STARTING! Not to mention 2 rookies in both STARTING Safety spots. With those 2 starting out there I believe there was not 1 completion over 30 yards. Now those are stats I LOVE! Not to mention 7 SACKS!! haHa OVERRATED BUM QB and OVERRATED TeAM!! Culpecker had 1 great year WITH MOSS.....Guess what you dont have a Randy Moss!!