PDA

View Full Version : Tell ya what, this team can go places!

X-Era
09-17-2006, 03:41 PM
1) Any team that gets 7 sacks in one game can go places ) 2) Any team that can run for like 9 yards average against a good run D can go places 3) Any team that can eat clock in the 3rd quarter by running and keeping the chains running can go places 4) Any team that can win a game on the road with only 180 something total yards can go places 5) Any team that can win against a division rival in THEIR house can go places 6) Any team that DOESNT rely on a younf QB to win the game can go places 7) Any team that can shut down an offense even though starting 4 rookies can win some games Overall, we lost by 2 to one of the best teams in the league in their house. We blasted a very good team in their house. All of this without showing any passing prowess yet. BTW, did I mention JP ended up with a 90 passers rating? Its still too early, but if we can manage just one more strong game like this, the world will take notice.

Voltron
09-17-2006, 03:46 PM
It's one game. Calm down :meh:

X-Era
09-17-2006, 03:49 PM
It's one game. Calm down :meh: dont go "your a homer on me". This team has played strong two weeks in a row on the road. Facts are facts. This young team deserves props and Im willing to give them.

Voltron
09-17-2006, 03:51 PM
1-1

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Both the teams we have played have helped us out a lot. I am not taking away from this win. It was a good win but we need to at least break 200 yards on the day to say we can go places.

Philagape
09-17-2006, 04:01 PM
Defense wins championships.

The_Philster
09-17-2006, 04:38 PM
1-1

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Both the teams we have played have helped us out a lot. I am not taking away from this win. It was a good win but we need to at least break 200 yards on the day to say we can go places.
Let's let people enjoy the victory a little before getting too caught up in the negatives..we squished the Fish!! :gobills: