• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

I just heard it...

on Siruis Radio 2 minute drill.

"Maybe the Bills are much better than we thought."

after how we played the pats and beating miami... they wil start getting on the band wagon now..
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • LifetimeBillsFan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Aug 2004

Re: I just heard it...

Well, maybe this will finally result in people the credit that it is due when it deserves it.

I can't wait to hear what the NYC area media say this week after this Bills win. They have been dismissing the Bills, saying that they stink, that they are worse than the Jets and that the Jets will win both of their games with the Bills, etc. for weeks now. They made all kinds of excuses for Brady's bad performance last week against the Bills--I wonder what kind of excuses they will come up with for Culpepper's bad game against the Bills this week!

I have a feeling that about half of the media will be searching for excuses for Miami's poor play this week, while the other half says, "maybe the Bills aren't as bad as we thought they were and we should take another look at them and reevaluate them".
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• Kerr
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Feb 2005

You could defenitely say that based on the last two games, this team is underrated.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
        after how we played the pats and beating miami... they wil start getting on the band wagon now..
        yeah where are all those whiners...oops I meant media.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

I'm liking this team. They're not there yet, but give'em time to grow and we might be looking at something pretty good.

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

I'm waiting for the media to start reporting " Gee. Maybe Nick Saban isn't the coaching deity we instructed the world he was. "

Starting a cripple at QB and hiring Mularkey may be the first 2 clues...
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train
              I'm waiting for the media to start reporting " Gee. Maybe Nick Saban isn't the coaching deity we instructed the world he was. "

Starting a cripple at QB and hiring Mularkey may be the first 2 clues...

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Chris collinsworth gave the Bills some good props too

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

Working...
                X