PDA

View Full Version : I just heard it...

Tatonka
09-17-2006, 03:48 PM
on Siruis Radio 2 minute drill.

"Maybe the Bills are much better than we thought."

after how we played the pats and beating miami... they wil start getting on the band wagon now..

LifetimeBillsFan
09-17-2006, 04:12 PM
Well, maybe this will finally result in people the credit that it is due when it deserves it.

I can't wait to hear what the NYC area media say this week after this Bills win. They have been dismissing the Bills, saying that they stink, that they are worse than the Jets and that the Jets will win both of their games with the Bills, etc. for weeks now. They made all kinds of excuses for Brady's bad performance last week against the Bills--I wonder what kind of excuses they will come up with for Culpepper's bad game against the Bills this week!

I have a feeling that about half of the media will be searching for excuses for Miami's poor play this week, while the other half says, "maybe the Bills aren't as bad as we thought they were and we should take another look at them and reevaluate them".

Kerr
09-17-2006, 04:14 PM
You could defenitely say that based on the last two games, this team is underrated.

justasportsfan
09-17-2006, 04:14 PM
after how we played the pats and beating miami... they wil start getting on the band wagon now..
yeah where are all those whiners...oops I meant media. :oops:

Nighthawk
09-17-2006, 04:25 PM
I'm liking this team. They're not there yet, but give'em time to grow and we might be looking at something pretty good.

Night Train
09-17-2006, 04:31 PM
I'm waiting for the media to start reporting " Gee. Maybe Nick Saban isn't the coaching deity we instructed the world he was. "

Starting a cripple at QB and hiring Mularkey may be the first 2 clues...

Michael82
09-18-2006, 07:34 PM
I'm waiting for the media to start reporting " Gee. Maybe Nick Saban isn't the coaching deity we instructed the world he was. "

Starting a cripple at QB and hiring Mularkey may be the first 2 clues...
:rofl:

patmoran2006
09-18-2006, 07:36 PM
Chris collinsworth gave the Bills some good props too