X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Jauron

Can he play chess with BB and his minions or what?

He has the bills better prepared playing away games than Moolarkey had the team playing at home.

Now the fins' O looks like the way we did last year.
    Culp has that look that JP had last year.

That's how you prepare a young qb. Don't put the game on his hands. Baby steps.

Things are looking up from here on end. Damn, our rookies looked like they way BB prepared his rookies.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

Re: Jauron

I'm really impressed by his playcalling, and the way he has us prepared to play everyweek, although it's only 2 games he has really shown that he has the tools to be a great coach here in Buffalo....Can't wait for our home opener!!!.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Luisito23
      I'm really impressed by his playcalling, and the way he has us prepared to play everyweek, although it's only 2 games he has really shown that he has the tools to be a great coach here in Buffalo....Can't wait for our home opener!!!.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!
      I know the jury is still out. But he already looks better than Moolarkey has after just 2 games.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Kerr
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Based on the the production so far he's gotten out of all the rookies, i'd say he's head and shoulders above moolarkey.

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Aug 2004

Jauron has his team prepared and ready to play on gameday. And, that's the most important job that a head coach has because, more often than not, the OC and DC are the ones who are making the vast majority of the play calls.

How many NFL teams can go on the road for the second game of the season as big underdogs against a division opponent with 4 rookie starters on defense and come away with a win? Especially after losing a heartbreaker on the road the week before. Not many. And, I think that you have to give Jauron and his coaching staff credit for that.

I don't know if he's a head coach who can take a team to a Super Bowl and win, but he certainly seems like a very good head coach for a young, rebuilding team with a lot to learn and not a lot experience or stars who have done a lot of winning. It will be interesting to see what Jauron and his staff are able to do with this team, not just this year, but over the next couple of years.
          Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan

He has the bills better prepared playing away games than Moolarkey had the team playing at home.

Things are looking up from here on end. Damn, our rookies looked like they way BB prepared his rookies.
            Now finally some (not you) will get it through their heads, MM Screwed losman last year and the fact MM was so bad isn't an excuse...its just FACT.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

C'mon...we all know this is what has happened since we hired Jauron

The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                • Apr 2004

That the 3rd quarter was our best on offense is an indication of good halftime adjustments....finally.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                  • Sep 2003

I have to say that I really am impressed with Jauron and the entire staff that him and Levy have assembled. These guys got their **** together and even have our newbies playing at a good level. TKO can stop whining now and show up next week.

Comment

• ICE74129
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

All I want now is a greatly upgraded line. Maybe some stud LT will be franchised this offseason. If so give the bastards our 1st rounder and another pick and pay the man what he wants! then in FA get another Guard in here and lets be done with this for the next say...5-6 years!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                      • Jul 2002

I forgot what a real coach looked liked.

We have a team with a gameplan and an identity. It's refreshing.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                        Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                        • Jan 2004

I was openly critical of his hiring, but I have to say he has completely proven myself and several others wrong with his ability to lead and motivate this squad. I know it is only 2 games into the season, but he's getting more out of this team than he should be... the offense still needs a lot of work but the defense has been surprising to say the least.

It's nice to know that we aren't going to see this team lose games due to terrible play calling, unlike seasons past.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

I wasn't a big fan of his hiring at first either. I thought he was the 2nd best candidate we interviewed for the job...behind Sherman. When it was apparent that Sherman wasn't a solid consideration (2 interviews..9 openings besides Green Bay), I figured Jauron was our best choice left...so far, so good
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• X-Era
                            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan

you, my friend, have hit the nail on the head!!!!

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

Four penalties (count 'em, four) for thirty yards. I can live with that.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                              X