X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsNick
    • Jul 2003

Ryan Lindell

I godda tell ya, He has been perfect. I no longer worry before each kick, wondering whether or not he will make it.

Right down the middle, every time.

Nice job, Ryan. Nice job.
  • MikeInRoch
    • Sep 2003

Re: Ryan Lindell

I was thinking the same thing. Doesn't even make any of them close. Nice!
    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Meathead
      Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
      • Jul 2002

if searching wasnt disabled id point all you rian hater *****es to my rian lindell amnesty thread just so youse could clear your conscience and admit what the rest of us already know:

YOU WERE WRONG BWAHAHAHA

hes like a machine isnt he
      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Ed
        • Sep 2002

Not only has he been perfect, but most of his kicks, including pre-season, have been from 40+ yards out. He's taken a lot of heat in the past for not being able to hit the long ones, but he's been perfect so far. Way to go Rian!

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Aug 2004

You have to give Lindell credit: he has gotten better every year since he came to Buffalo. I never really thought that he would become a consistently dependable FG kicker or that he would develop the range that he has. There aren't many PKs who are able to do both of those things while playing in the NFL, but Lindell has. And, at this point, he's pretty good--definitely a valuable weapon for the Bills.
          Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• Luisito23
            Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
            • Apr 2003

I've always been a huge RL fan, so it's real nice to see him doing so good....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!
            "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
            ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
            ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
            ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Billsrock4life
              • Nov 2005

im glad i got him on my fantasy team

Comment

Working...
              X