PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin 'Perspective'

YardRat
09-17-2006, 04:39 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=159778

We are just simply not as good as everyone thought.
<HR style="COLOR: #000000" SIZE=1>
It's as simple as that, and it's time for people to realize it and accept it.

I'm not talking doom and gloom here. I promise.

However, this team is just not playing as a team.

Saban is the right coach. We have the infrastructure. But the personnel needs to be upgraded big time.

Our o-line on their best day is mediocre and that's being generous. Chambers looks like garbage this year as does Culpepper. McMichael is overrated. Our defense is getting old and will wear down later in the season. We need a lot of talented young guys on our team.

2 pt conversion, you have one of the strongest RB's in the league and you are going to try a freaking pass? Isn't this the second week in a row we've had absolutely horrible coaching decisions with the game still on the line (3rd and 2 in Pittsburgh up 17-14). I'm sorry if I offend anyone who still maintains that Saban is divine, but we need to start learning how to play smashmouth football and stop pretending that its a beauty pageant.

The game was not all Culpeppers fault. Did you happen to see the O-line, or our secondary. Culppeper actually had good #'s put up for a guy with bad knee's that got sacked 7 times. The people calling Saban a bad coach. Give me a break. We get a upgrade over wanni and you still crying. That's about all I hear on this site. You can tell the veterans on the forum from the bandwagoneers which have been with the team for awhile that sit back and wait for the chemistry to develope compared toe the idiots that post a thread that Culpepper sucks after his first fumble. Even if they are not Suberbowl contenders this year so what. They are in a rebuilding process,

BWA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!!!!

From SB darlings to 'they are rebuilding' in two short weeks. :roflmao:

JJamezz
09-17-2006, 04:41 PM
:snicker:

Devin
09-17-2006, 04:52 PM
:roflmao:

"Ohhhh no it will be different in Miami, Mularkey will be better. Saban wont let him call dumb plays"

right.

Welcome to Mike "I love to pass on the goaline" Mularkey football. Enjoy it fish.

RockStar36
09-17-2006, 04:58 PM
It was pretty bad play calling by Miami. I mean, Ronnie Brown is a pretty tough RB. Then again, Culpepper was really bad. I think I'll start worrying about Culpepper being great on the Dolphins when they trade for Randy Moss.

The_Philster
09-17-2006, 05:18 PM
I've been checking out a few threads over there myself....quite funny :snicker:

I've been resisting telling them

"WE TOLD YOU SO!!"

DynaPaul
09-17-2006, 06:01 PM
Oh yeah and remember how some Fins fans were saying we only slammed Bennie Anderson because he wasn't in Buffalo anymore and that he was signed only for depth? Yeah, he's a full time starter on the line and still sucks.

WE TOLD YOU SO!

Remember me saying that Culpepper sucks and his signing insured Miami to years of mediocrity?

I TOLD YOU SO!

Billsrock4life
09-17-2006, 06:27 PM
:rofl:

Bling
09-17-2006, 06:28 PM
Shouldn't this be considered smack and be moved to the smack zone?

dplus47
09-17-2006, 06:41 PM
Oh yeah and remember how some Fins fans were saying we only slammed Bennie Anderson because he wasn't in Buffalo anymore and that he was signed only for depth? Yeah, he's a full time starter on the line and still sucks.

WE TOLD YOU SO!

Remember me saying that Culpepper sucks and his signing insured Miami to years of mediocrity?

I TOLD YOU SO!

it looked to me like anderson got pulled for jacox early. maybe i'm wrong here. forgive me if i don't watch the game again!

i won't bother to tell you that 2 bad games and "years of mediocrity" are a pretty big leap. i'm sure you know that.

ParanoidAndroid
09-17-2006, 06:46 PM

Probably, but then again, it is after all, a Bills message board. :squish:

Bufftp
09-17-2006, 06:47 PM
Not during the day we played and whipped your buts. We appreciatte our fin fan members but this a Bills boards. We did just play you.

Bling
09-17-2006, 07:00 PM
Not during the day we played and whipped your buts. We appreciatte our fin fan members but this a Bills boards. We did just play you.

Okie dokie...

Meathead
09-17-2006, 07:16 PM
:lolpoint: bling

North_Coast
09-17-2006, 07:37 PM
it looked to me like anderson got pulled for jacox early. maybe i'm wrong here. forgive me if i don't watch the game again!

i won't bother to tell you that 2 bad games and "years of mediocrity" are a pretty big leap. i'm sure you know that.

I saw Jacox was in there in the second half, but I wasn't sure who he was in for. Shelton didn't exactly sparkle, either.

Daunte has a history of putting up good looking numbers, but committing TOs at crucial times that lost games for his team. Today, Crowell's INT killed a drive that should have given the Fins the lead or a tie going into half time, and that could have changed everything about the second half. Daunte piled up the yards and threw a TD, but it was too little too late because of the INT. Last week he was intercepted on two consecutive throws in the four quarter while the Fins were down only 4 points with plenty of time on the clock.

chernobylwraiths
09-17-2006, 07:39 PM
:roflmao:

"Ohhhh no it will be different in Miami, Mularkey will be better. Saban wont let him call dumb plays"

right.

Welcome to Mike "I love to pass on the goaline" Mularkey football. Enjoy it fish.

On a side note. Notice how we got our TD? :D

Ngxtreme13
09-17-2006, 07:42 PM
u think so? the worst team in the nfl is beating us easyly and without effort

umm if we're the worst team in the league then why do they have the 0-2 record??