• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LifetimeBillsFan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Aug 2004

17-0 Pats Over Jets at the Half

So much for the idea that Brady's WR corps is so bad and that he was so heart-broken that he just couldn't possibly play well last week.

And, for the NYC area media who have been saying that the Jets are better than the Bills and were thinking that the Jets actually had a shot at beating the Pats or at least keeping the game close. Ha!
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: 17-0 Pats Over Jets at the Half

Originally posted by LifetimeBillsFan
    So much for the idea that Brady's WR corps is so bad and that he was so heart-broken that he just couldn't possibly play well last week.

And, for the NYC area media who have been saying that the Jets are better than the Bills and were thinking that the Jets actually had a shot at beating the Pats or at least keeping the game close. Ha!
    I just don't want us to get overconfident for next week
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
      I just don't want us to get overconfident for next week
      ..Although the fans will be overinebriated by kickoff...
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train
        ..Although the fans will be overinebriated by kickoff...
        Well, Thurm and danny will be, I'm sure
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
        X