PDA

View Full Version : CBS Sprint Halftime Show

G. Host
09-17-2006, 04:48 PM
Watching Patriots and Zebras take it to Jets and they covered Bills game - JP had only 83 yards with a TD to Reed. No mention of Bills absolutely dominating Dolphins (Dan's weak stomach?) or 2 40+ FGs. They need to do a better job with talking points for the rookies on defense and dominating DEs should have been the story.

ICE74129
09-17-2006, 04:51 PM
Watching Patriots and Zebras take it to Jets and they covered Bills game - JP had only 83 yards with a TD to Reed. No mention of Bills absolutely dominating Dolphins (Dan's weak stomach?) or 2 40+ FGs. They need to do a better job with talking points for the rookies on defense and dominating DEs should have been the story.

Come on G you expect them to give us ANY props at all?

RockStar36
09-17-2006, 05:10 PM
I'll just go w/ it. Sometimes I think I'd rather that they don't get any respect right now. I wouldn't want it to get in their heads and then have a let down the next week.

jmb1099
09-17-2006, 05:10 PM
At one point during the Bills game they went on to say that they were shocked about the Fins being dominated, but that it was the medias fault for hyping the Fins to begin with. Again, no credit to us, but that's good in a way I suppose, maybe we can catch a few more teams sleeping.

RockStar36
09-17-2006, 05:18 PM
WGR just said it best. Who gives a damn what the media says during the game or after the game. Enjoy the win.

ICE74129
09-17-2006, 05:38 PM
WGR just said it best. Who gives a damn what the media says during the game or after the game. Enjoy the win.

That is what I have said for years, screw the damn media. They are going to screw over buffalo any chance they can get.
Look JP goes 29-30 400 yards and 5 TD's and all they will show is the one incomplete pass and name 50 reasons why the other team lost while not giving us credit for WINNING the game.

Just ignore the jerks

DynaPaul
09-17-2006, 06:06 PM
They don't care about us. Even during our glory years the media had that air of "Oh no not the Bills again". Very few announcers give us any real credit and especially not knuckleheads like Dan Dierdorf.

G. Host
09-17-2006, 06:10 PM
They don't care about us. Even during our glory years the media had that air of "Oh no not the Bills again". Very few announcers give us any real credit and especially not knuckleheads like Dan Dierdorf.

That "knucklehead" was giving lots of credit to young Bills today.

bluehaze
09-17-2006, 06:55 PM
With all due respect, Given all the previous hype. How badly the Dolphins played was a bigger story than how well the Bills played. I am still baffled as to how they could possibly be that bad but apparently it's true and the media is going to have a field day with this. :candle:

Bill Brasky
09-17-2006, 06:57 PM
With all due respect, Given all the previous hype. How badly the Dolphins played was a bigger story than how well the Bills played. I am still baffled as to how they could possibly be that bad but apparently it's true and the media is going to have a field day with this. :candle:

the 2006 dolphins = the 2005 bills... you know, coming of a season where they ended on a high note beating up on bad teams, only to come crashing back to reality the next season.

i'm surprised. i didn't think they'd be this bad. i thought they'd give the pats a run for the division, but right now they look like they'll be hanging out in the basement for a while.

Michael82
09-18-2006, 08:57 PM
the 2006 dolphins = the 2005 bills...

I have been saying this since the offseason when all the media was drooling over the Dolphins and talking about their streak at the end of the season. :ill: