PDA

View Full Version : Notes from the game

Bling
09-17-2006, 05:42 PM
1) The Bills have impressed me. They've definitely got a new attitude to them.
2) Mike Mularkey blows.
3) Way to stuff the pass. Whether that's Culpepper and Mularkey's ineptitude, or that's Bill's great secondary (which would make little sense).
4) McGahee should STFU. He's average at best.
5) Lee Evans is a killer. He's going to be a star.
6) Nice DE.
7) JP Losman is a career journey man in training. Guy went what 1 for 6 in the first half.
8) Looks like Dick Jauron put some discipline in the team.
9) Congrats on the win.

ICE74129
09-17-2006, 05:45 PM
2) Mike Mularkey blows.
3) Way to stuff the pass. Whether that's Culpepper and Mularkey's ineptitude, or that's Bill's great secondary (which would make little sense).
6) Nice DE.
7) JP Losman is a career journey man in training. Guy went what 1 for 6 in the first half.
9) Congrats on the win.

You blew the post on #7. The kid is going to be a hell of a QB and is getting better as time goes on. We actually see our OL block someone and it will become obvious

The_Philster
09-17-2006, 05:47 PM
Nice post for the most part, Bling...except on JP..I know a few of those incompletions should've been caught...one to Parrish and one to Evans come to mind right off. They slowed down in their routes...allowing defenders to make a play.

ICE74129
09-17-2006, 05:50 PM
Nice post for the most part, Bling...except on JP..I know a few of those incompletions should've been caught...one to Parrish and one to Evans come to mind right off. They slowed down in their routes...allowing defenders to make a play.

Lets not forget the called back TD Screen that Friggin Reed screwed the pooch on.

John Doe
09-17-2006, 06:29 PM
Lets not forget the called back TD Screen that Friggin Reed screwed the pooch on.

If Reed does not throw the block early then the play probably does not result in a TD.

SquishDaFish
09-17-2006, 06:36 PM
Bling I was going to pos rep you until #7 too bad

Bling
09-17-2006, 06:37 PM

Oh shucks...

ParanoidAndroid
09-17-2006, 06:40 PM
If Reed does not throw the block early then the play probably does not result in a TD.

I disagree. Throw the block a split second later and he still gets away. All Reed had to do was stand there and Parrish sqirts free.

The_Philster
09-17-2006, 06:46 PM
I still thanked his post...even though he was off on that one...cause the positives of his post outweighed the negative

onceproudbillsfan
09-17-2006, 06:55 PM
Mcgahee had a nice game and showed he was a team player by that block on Zach Thomas and the other Miamia defender that would have blew up Losman if it werent for Mcgahee. Give him some credit.

X-Era
09-17-2006, 06:58 PM
Mcgahee had a nice game and showed he was a team player by that block on Zach Thomas and the other Miamia defender that would have blew up Losman if it werent for Mcgahee. Give him some credit.

McGahee ran for 91. Call it playcalling, but he should have run for more.

He hasnt proved hes a top 5 RB yet, but this DID go a little ways toward proving hes a team leader on O.

Bill Brasky
09-17-2006, 07:01 PM
2) Mike Mularkey blows.
6) Nice DE.
9) Congrats on the win.
1 - yes
2 - now do you billieve us
3 - i guess they are better than most assumed. new englands passing game was putrid last week as well but fortunately for little tommy boy the zebras always help a brotha out
4 - pretty much
5 - yes, but he wasn't today
6 - which one?
7 - career journeyman just beat your franchise QB
8 - sure did
9 - thanks

John Doe
09-17-2006, 07:07 PM
I disagree. Throw the block a split second later and he still gets away. All Reed had to do was stand there and Parrish sqirts free.

If Reed does not make the block early, the play could have gone either way as far as the result is concerned The defender could have certainly had more opportunity to get in a better position to make a tackle. The play certainly requred split second timing and, after looking at it a dozen times, I think that the early block was critical to it being successful this time around.

There was also a real nice block (legal) by Gandy to help spring Roscoe.

TacklingDummy
09-17-2006, 07:12 PM
How dare you criticize the great JP Losman.

Do you know how many Hall of fame QBs in their first 9 starts passed for less then 100 yards in 3 of them?

Tatonka
09-17-2006, 07:18 PM
if JP is a career journeyman.. then boy am i at a loss for words on how to describe culpepper.. :rofl:

how bout Turd.. yeah..

i will take our career journeyman over your turd.

RockStar36
09-17-2006, 07:20 PM
How dare you criticize the great JP Losman.

Do you know how many Hall of fame QBs in their first 9 starts passed for less then 100 yards in 3 of them?

The Bills won the game so shut it. Why do you care so much about stats? Nothing better to do?

Since you care so much I'll put it like this. If Evans isn't interfered with that is a touchdown. Add 55 yards to JP's total. If Reed throws that block a split second later Roscoe scores. Add a TD to JP's total.

And BTW....0 turnovers in 2 games. Make sure you remember that stat boy.

L.A. Playa
09-17-2006, 07:21 PM
if McGahee is average then Ronnie Brown should be a 2nd stringer

Bill Brasky
09-17-2006, 07:21 PM
Make sure you remember that stat boy.

TD is Tony Reali?

RockStar36
09-17-2006, 07:24 PM
TD is Tony Reali?

No, I just couldn't think of anything to call him that would be in the realms of the TOS.

Tatonka
09-17-2006, 07:30 PM
The Bills won the game so shut it. Why do you care so much about stats? Nothing better to do?

Since you care so much I'll put it like this. If Evans isn't interfered with that is a touchdown. Add 55 yards to JP's total. If Reed throws that block a split second later Roscoe scores. Add a TD to JP's total.

And BTW....0 turnovers in 2 games. Make sure you remember that stat boy.

bro, he is blind with hatred just like some are blind with koolaid.. there is no point in even trying to argue with him.. he hates jp no matter what happens. and it is killing him that he is and will continue to be the qb of this team.

The_Philster
09-17-2006, 07:44 PM
The Bills won the game so shut it. Why do you care so much about stats? Nothing better to do?.some people follow the stat line cause they don't understand what they are seeing in the game

BillsFever21
09-18-2006, 09:56 AM
2) Mike Mularkey blows.
6) Nice DE.
9) Congrats on the win.

1- So far it looks better. We need to keep it up though.

2- We've been telling you that since you hired him.

3- I'd say it was a little of all 3 of them.

4- He's above average. Not one of the best but better then most.

5- He is great. We need somebody who can take the pressure of him though.

6- They were much improved yesterday.

7- Yeah but he went 10-12 in the second half. What does that say for your team against a "career journeymen in training"

8- Still too early to tell. Some thought that of Mularkey when he first came here.

9- Yeah, we kicked your ass.

Spiderweb
09-18-2006, 10:09 AM

Reed did exactly what the play called for. It was all in the timing. The ball gets there a split second sooner, and he's credited with a great block. Timing play folks, with his back to the play.....

Bling
10-15-2006, 07:01 PM
2) Mike Mularkey blows.
6) Nice DE.
9) Congrats on the win.