PDA

View Full Version : So much for SI's panel of 'Experts'...

YardRat
09-17-2006, 06:25 PM
Their Super Bowl picks, Carolina and Miami, are 0-4.

Nice job so far this season gang :D

don137
09-17-2006, 06:28 PM
Well Carolina has a little excuse with 3 starters out on offense inclusing the two most important positions on the OL (LT and center) not to mention there MVP WR and there second best player on defense. Miami has no excuse.

Bling
09-17-2006, 06:31 PM
Well Carolina has a little excuse with 3 starters out on offense inclusing the two most important positions on the OL (LT and center) not to mention there MVP WR and there second best player on defense. Miami has no excuse.

D'Oh! Ricky Williams!

Maybe even Travis Daniels (projected starting CB)... Seth McKinney (our projected RG).

or how about Mr. I find a way to be always injured, Taylor? As a fin fan, I hate this guy. Get off the camera. He's such a camera whore.

don137
09-17-2006, 06:34 PM
D'Oh! Ricky Williams!

Maybe even Travis Daniels (projected starting CB)... Seth McKinney (our projected RG).

or how about Mr. I find a way to be always injured, Taylor? As a fin fan, I hate this guy. Get off the camera. He's such a camera whore.

You guys lost with Ricky Williams...Not to mention shame on the Dolphins if you are relying on a pothead
Projected starters are not nearly as bad as losing the best WR in the league and the two most important positions on your line not to mention a player you built your defense around...Weak arguments but nice try..

Bling
09-17-2006, 06:37 PM
You guys lost with Ricky Williams...Not to mention shame on the Dolphins if you are relying on a pothead
Projected starters are not nearly as bad as losing the best WR in the league and the two most important positions on your line not to mention a player you built your defense around...Weak arguments but nice try..

ROFL... I have a weak arguement? You're making excuses for Carolina, but you can't make excuses for the Dolphins?

Neither team has excuses. They played Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Atlanta and Minnesota. The only fierce compeition would be Pittsburgh.

RockStar36
09-17-2006, 07:00 PM
ROFL... I have a weak arguement? You're making excuses for Carolina, but you can't make excuses for the Dolphins?

Neither team has excuses. They played Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Atlanta and Minnesota. The only fierce compeition would be Pittsburgh.

That's a pretty dumb statement, IMO.

Atlanta and Minnesota are both 2-0.

And you can't really rip Buffalo seeing that they just dismantled the Fins in their house...on their home opener....with their brand new QB.

Bling
09-19-2006, 02:26 PM
That's a pretty dumb statement, IMO.

Atlanta and Minnesota are both 2-0.

And you can't really rip Buffalo seeing that they just dismantled the Fins in their house...on their home opener....with their brand new QB.

I can rip the Fins for sucking ass... I don't think Buffalo really had to do anything except capitalize on the stupidity of Miami.

Mitchy moo
09-19-2006, 02:30 PM
I can rip the Fins for sucking ass... I don't think Buffalo really had to do anything except capitalize on the stupidity of Miami.

Or that guy in your avatar. :respect:

Night Train
09-19-2006, 02:32 PM
Their Super Bowl picks, Carolina and Miami, are 0-4.

Nice job so far this season gang :D

They need to upgrade their team sources from night watchman to beat reporter.

Mr. Miyagi
09-19-2006, 02:36 PM
I'm gonna laugh so hard if they lose to the Titans this weekend. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wonder what excuses will you have then.

justasportsfan
09-19-2006, 03:30 PM
Wonder what excuses will you have then.
Bennie Anderson is injured.