X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DynaPaul
    • Sep 2003

Moulds Made the Right Choice

Ya know, I don't blame the guy. He wanted to be traded to a contender and he got his wish. I mean look at the Texans. They're off to a fast start and hell, they might even make it to the big game this year. David Carr - hell of a QB, definitely an upgrade over that schmoe JP Losman. There's a lot of talent down there in Texas and that's the spot where Eric wanted to spend his twilight years and not playing for some crappy 1 - 1 Buffalo team.
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: Moulds Made the Right Choice

Which is a shame because if Moulds were here our Offense would be as dangerous as our D.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Billzz
      • Sep 2003

Actually I miss Moulds, he was a figure of our team for many years. Sucks but that is business.

Comment

• Goobylal
        • Jan 2004

Moulds would have been a decoy in Buffalo and still would have *****ed and moaned, while make $7M. I appreciated him for most of his time in Buffalo (except for the 1st 2 years and much of last year), but it was time for him to leave.

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

Don't leave that tongue in your cheek too long there, DevilPaul. It could get stuck there. LOL
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
          X