PDA

View Full Version : Did everyone forget that we just SOUNDLY beat the Fins?

X-Era
09-17-2006, 07:31 PM
I have never heard so much negativity in my life after a big win.

Folks, we beat the Fins in THEIR house SOUNDLY, with 4 count em 4 rookies starting on defense.

I dont care of Losman looked like Culpepper, we won this damn game and thats all that counts.

Get off your issues and enjoy a big win.

We are 1 and 1 in the NFL and more importantly IN OUR DIVISION. Thats better than Miami AND the Jets at this point. Furthermore, we get a chance to play the Jets and FINALLY we get a home game.

We are EVERY bit in the run for the division title when many would say we have NO shot at all!

Gheez, were not perfect, Im not a homer, but we just pounded the damn Fins in Miami. Thats worth ALOT!

Devin
09-17-2006, 07:33 PM
I didnt know anyne was being negative, im very happy with the win.

Some people cant help but criticize.

TacklingDummy
09-17-2006, 07:34 PM
WTF are you talking about?

X-Era
09-17-2006, 07:35 PM
I didnt know anyne was being negative, im very happy with the win.

Some people cant help but criticize.

Im watching negative nancys blast away at JP and thats not even from the 2 clowns on my ignore list!

Im watching posts about Moulds leaving being a good thing, etc....

This is silly.

This team is playing very very well, if they sucked I would keep quiet but not when we are playing so well.

TacklingDummy
09-17-2006, 07:39 PM
Im watching negative nancys blast away at JP and thats not even from the 2 clowns on my ignore list!

This is silly.

This team is playing very very well, if they sucked I would keep quiet but not when we are playing so well.

The Moulds thread was a joke.

Your right the team is playing well, now only if the QB would hold up his part of it. The Bills could easily be 2-0 right now.

Your being silly. I haven't seen much negativity at all.

Opps, im on his ignore list. Oh well.

X-Era
09-17-2006, 07:40 PM

This is silly.

TD, I aint seeing you silly BS, why not do yourself a favor and stop responding to my posts.

I aint hearing you and the people who are dont care about what you think.

chernobylwraiths
09-17-2006, 07:42 PM
Has Op even POSTED yet?!

Bill Brasky
09-17-2006, 07:42 PM
who's being negative?

i could care less if they had won 3-0... there is NOTHING better than the Bills beating the Dolphins.

TacklingDummy
09-17-2006, 07:43 PM
http://www.rollinitiative.com/creations/critical_hits/ch020404.gif

DynaPaul
09-17-2006, 07:43 PM

Uh.... dude? That was a sarcastic post. The whole point of it was that he was way better off staying in Buffalo.

GarnOFreak
09-17-2006, 07:45 PM
Hey, at least JP was taking shots downfield(using play action). They didn't work this week, but at least we did enough on defense and ST to make up for the lack of successful large(20+ yards) plays on offense this week. I hope that as our guys get better in both our new systems (O and D) that the big plays come more often. Go Bills!

X-Era
09-17-2006, 07:47 PM
Uh.... dude? That was a sarcastic post. The whole point of it was that he was way better off staying in Buffalo.

well, if Im off on that, Im sorry.

Just seems we arent giving enough credit to a team that had started the season with two sound games, even though we have so many reasons to play poorly.

I, for one, am happier about this squad than I have been in at least 3 years.

I want to see us soundly beat the Jets and then I will be convinced that the division can be had. As of now, yes after only 2 games, I think we are wild card worthy.

Bill Brasky
09-17-2006, 07:50 PM
well, if Im off on that, Im sorry.

Just seems we arent giving enough credit to a team that had started the season with two sound games, even though we have so many reasons to play poorly.

I, for one, am happier about this squad than I have been in at least 3 years.

I want to see us soundly beat the Jets and then I will be convinced that the division can be had. As of now, yes after only 2 games, I think we are wild card worthy.

please don't get ahead of yourself.

i think the Jets could give us trouble. Mad Chad seems to be throwing the ball pretty damn well so far this season... he's tallied up around 700 yards passing in 2 games.

DraftBoy
yes we won big and its a good thing and we found out alot about this team.

BUT...

There is still much room for improvement, and there are plenty of things that we can talk about. I dont want to ever see this message board free of complaints until we win the big one. Im still not happy with JP's play, but part of that is on the playcalling.

DraftBoy

i think the Jets could give us trouble. Mad Chad seems to be throwing the ball pretty damn well so far this season... he's tallied up around 700 yards passing in 2 games.

Yea lets not overlook NYJ

We still have a young secondary that is going to make mistakes

X-Era
09-17-2006, 07:53 PM

Every single division game could give us trouble. Notice that my excitement is tempered with comments on showing that we can again play soundly vs. the Jets.

They are on par with the Fins IMO.

X-Era
09-17-2006, 07:56 PM
Yea lets not overlook NYJ

We still have a young secondary that is going to make mistakes

As of right now, and it changes each week, I like us to take Buster Davis in the second round and Darelle Revis in the 1st.

CuseJetsFan83
09-17-2006, 07:56 PM
played soundly........ close, but not perfect...... obviously.......

the bills made small mistakes, the dolphins made huge mistakes

soundly defeating the dolphins would have been a few more points, but eh, the win is just as sweet for y'all

at this point a win at any rate is exactly that, a win especially 1 that is in the division... as well as on the road

SquishDaFish
09-17-2006, 08:00 PM
Ive seen nothing neg except the continued JP bashing from our res jack$$$ TD.

GarnOFreak
09-17-2006, 08:03 PM
As of right now, and it changes each week, I like us to take Buster Davis in the second round and Darelle Revis in the 1st.

I Have not heard of these guys yet? What school do they go to and what positions do they play? I can't believe we're talking about next year's draft already.....

(j/k...uh...duh....LOL)

X-Era
09-17-2006, 08:07 PM

I Have not heard of these guys yet? What school do they go to and what positions do they play? I can't believe we're talking about next year's draft already.....

(j/k...uh...duh....LOL)

Sorry, Im psycho about the draft and its an all year thing.

Buster Davis is a ILB from Fla St, and is a Fletcher-Baker clone. He even looks like him. Fletcher is an UFA next year, and this guy can flatout play.

Darelle Revis is a DB from Pitt, hes a playmaker, and I think we are likely to take a DB in the first considering Levy told Nate he wont tag him again, Nate isnt playing lights out, and Levy hasnt resigned him yet. I think Nate is gone and we will look to replace him.

Philagape
09-17-2006, 08:07 PM
JP is 26-41 (63 percent) for 247 yards, one TD and no turnovers. 88.2 rating. Little for sane people to complain about.

Bill Brasky
09-17-2006, 08:10 PM
JP is 26-41 (63 percent) for 247 yards, one TD and no turnovers. 88.2 rating. Little for sane people to complain about.
I'd like to see more out of him, but right now it's a learning process and they're gradually working him in, which is something you cannot argue with. It's the right approach. Better than throwing him to the wolves and when he fails just yank him out of the lineup...

Nobody was *****ing about Phillip Rivers throwing what, 9 passes, last week and getting a W?

Nobody was *****ing when Roethlisberger was throwing 10-15 passes every game for his entire first season and winning every single game, with less than 200 yards on several occasions.

JP gets a W in the same fashion, and there are still some who wish to only point out the negative. He should be 2-0 this season, and his performance is a far cry from last seasons nightmare. Everyone wanted to see improvement... we are seeing it... yet there are still some who can't understand.

What I'm concerned about is the WR's. Evans is gonna be double covered all year... Reed seems to be stepping up, but Price hasn't yet, and he needs to if JP is gonna have a shot at putting up "nice numbers" to shut the critics up.