X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • M
    • Aug 2006

Coy Wire

Granted, I am not a fan of the "safety" Wire but d*mn, I give him mad props for his blocked punt today!!!
    Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Re: Coy Wire

Thank you!
    i'm glad someone else noticed.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

actually he was in 3 plays defensively that I saw that he played perfect. He had an outstanding game all the way around.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

There was one tackle...on the reverse that they ran...that he completely whiffed on
        Originally posted by shelby
        Thank you!
        i'm glad someone else noticed.
        it was definitely noticed in the Gameday thread...that type of play is why he's here...big plays on special teams...I wonder if Marv did some coaching with him
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
          There was one tackle...on the reverse that they ran...that he completely whiffed on it was definitely noticed in the Gameday thread...that type of play is why he's here...big plays on special teams...I wonder if Marv did some coaching with him
          I thought he did his job on that by tying up a blocker so that someone else could make the play.

Comment

• G. Host
            Banned
            • Jul 2002

Several times he was tieing blockers up so others could make plays but few fnas will give him credit for it. At one time they had 3 safeties on field including him.

Great block but he needs to do more of that.
            It should be included in team stats but it isn't - just in defense stats:
            The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

#18 Andre Davis did a good job on recovery of that blocked kick too.

I was afraid of the Fins getting points and getting some momentium but that blocked kick too the wind out of the fans and they started leaving.

Comment

Working...
            X