PDA

View Full Version : Chris Collinsworth says watch out for the Buffalo Bills

BILLSROCK1212
09-17-2006, 09:01 PM
When I heard that I wasn't sure that I was hearing well. When was the last time you heard that other than the year we nearly made the playoffs with Bledsoe. We are turning the corner people. Dick Jauron is official the most underated HC in the NFL same goes for Perry Fewell as a DC. Marv Levy I also must say has one of teh best NFL minds in NFL history at 81 he is turning around a team who had the 8th draft pick into a potential playoff team in the next 1-3 years.

Turf
09-17-2006, 09:03 PM
We could easily be 2-0.

BILLSROCK1212
09-17-2006, 09:07 PM
We could easily be 2-0.o deffinetly and easily be 5-2 or 4-3 which isnt bad by our bye week and then we will beat teh Packers to get to 6-2 or 5-3 and most likely lose to the Colts and well by the end of the season maybe 11-5 or 10-6

BAM
09-17-2006, 09:20 PM
Good post I think Marv is only 81 though. :D

ICE74129
09-17-2006, 09:26 PM
I know I had to check to hear it right. Hell he even had props for losman. I think we will be 4-3 at the bye, maybe 5-2. Either one I can live with.

BILLSROCK1212
09-17-2006, 10:02 PM
Good post I think Marv is only 81 though. :D
yea idk why i wrote that it was sort of a random number didnt mean to type it

RockStar36
09-17-2006, 10:08 PM
I looked at the schedule after last week and saw that the Bills could end up w/ 2 losses at the bye if they play their best football.

That being said, it is way to early in the season to say that Jauron and Fewell are the most underrated coaches in the NFL. Two games just isn't enough.

If I remember right there was this coach here in Buffalo named Gregg Williams who had one of the best 2-0 starts I've ever seen.

That is why the season is 16 games.

BILLSROCK1212
09-17-2006, 10:11 PM
I looked at the schedule after last week and saw that the Bills could end up w/ 2 losses at the bye if they play their best football.

That being said, it is way to early in the season to say that Jauron and Fewell are the most underrated coaches in the NFL. Two games just isn't enough.

If I remember right there was this coach here in Buffalo named Gregg Williams who had one of the best 2-0 starts I've ever seen.

That is why the season is 16 games.
true i remember that i think we lost our first game to the Cheifs the other best team in the NFL like 31-5 and the Cheifs went the the playoffs we didnt

X-Era
09-17-2006, 10:23 PM
When I heard that I wasn't sure that I was hearing well. When was the last time you heard that other than the year we nearly made the playoffs with Bledsoe. We are turning the corner people. Dick Jauron is official the most underated HC in the NFL same goes for Perry Fewell as a DC. Marv Levy I also must say has one of teh best NFL minds in NFL history at 81 he is turning around a team who had the 8th draft pick into a potential playoff team in the next 1-3 years. good spirit, but I cant go this far yet. We need a win against the Jets and a win against a strong team before Im sold. However, we sure look good so far, Im not scared of any team right now. Thats a very good feeling.

Meathead
09-17-2006, 10:49 PM
hey i love the way the team looked today but theres absolutely no way to project a schedule with any confidence. its just too early, and by that i mean in the dick era

too many unknowns. right now it looks like a well coached team with some outstanding young talent but it could just as easily end up being the pure synchonicity of things just lining up in their favor

ok ok, i choose to believe that these guys have something special brewing. but i could be wrong