PDA

View Full Version : Well now that Week 2 is done

Devin
09-17-2006, 09:56 PM
Im done gloating for now. Till someone gets mouthy again (stay in your corner FTP, you're grounded).

The Bills played well but still are very young and weak in spots.

Next week we get the home opener against the Jets. The Jets have a minimal ground attack so the focus is going to be Pennington Vs. McGee/Simpson/Whitner/Clements.

Pennington has really surprised me so far, hes playing great ball. I think you will see a lot of the same next week. Strong D/Special teams only difference being we should have a lot more opportunity for turnovers this week. Jets have decent WR's but no one that really stands out to me as a difference maker. Not to mention if we get TKO back it could be a long.....or short day for the Jets O.

On offense I think another heavy dose of willis but I think we may see JP throwing a bit more. The Jets have a solid saftey duo and Barrett/Miller are a decent CB combo. Of Course Vilma is always a threat. But apart them im not terribly scared.

Its only week 2 but I like what i've seen so far. While I dont think we will make a run at the superbowl or anything I am very encouraged for next year. Another solid draft/offseason and we may have something here!

GO BILLS!

mybills
09-17-2006, 10:12 PM
TRUTH TIME
NE didn't scare me, I felt a close game even though the "experts" said NE would KILL us. It was a close game.

Miami made me think too much. That's not good when you have CRS. Too many out siders said they would kill the Bills, so many said it would be close. I haven't even watched the game yet, but I agreed with the latter. Oops, hubby told me the score. Looks like neither. :snicker:

Jets. I'll plea the 5th. :gag:

BAM
09-17-2006, 10:14 PM
Hell yah I am so glad we beat the Fins today. I had a lot riding on it, not money wise but a case of beer and bragging rights vs a couple old coworkers and several coworkers of the wife.

To top it off the Deadskins are about to lose! Wooooooo this is going to be a great week.

BILLSROCK1212
09-17-2006, 10:17 PM
Im done gloating for now. Till someone gets mouthy again (stay in your corner FTP, you're grounded).

The Bills played well but still are very young and weak in spots.

Next week we get the home opener against the Jets. The Jets have a minimal ground attack so the focus is going to be Pennington Vs. McGee/Simpson/Whitner/Clements.

Pennington has really surprised me so far, hes playing great ball. I think you will see a lot of the same next week. Strong D/Special teams only difference being we should have a lot more opportunity for turnovers this week. Jets have decent WR's but no one that really stands out to me as a difference maker. Not to mention if we get TKO back it could be a long.....or short day for the Jets O.

On offense I think another heavy dose of willis but I think we may see JP throwing a bit more. The Jets have a solid saftey duo and Barrett/Miller are a decent CB combo. Of Course Vilma is always a threat. But apart them im not terribly scared.

Its only week 2 but I like what i've seen so far. While I dont think we will make a run at the superbowl or anything I am very encouraged for next year. Another solid draft/offseason and we may have something here!

GO BILLS!
Trust me Cotchery and Coles are playmakers and McCareins isn't playing bad either and we must play good defense on Chris Baker.