X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xXSpIkes5IXx
    • Mar 2006

Looking ahead

We have the Jets next week, who i believe arent anywhere near as bad as everyone thought they would be. Pennington has looked real good in the early going.

I think this game is key to our season, its the home opener, and hopefully we will have TKO and Bowen back, and that should give our defense a boost, and hopefully they can build on the stellar performance they had today.

I really think that we can not afford a let down against the Jets. After that we have Minnesota and Chicago back to back. Both teams are 2-0, and the Bears have looked absolutely nasty so far. Plus we are going to Soldier Field to play them.

We have to continue to play mistake free football and not beat ourselves, and i think we can play with most of the teams in this league. Lets hope everyone is fired up for the home opener, and i would like to see our offense open up a little more.

If we can beat the Jets (which is no sure thing) I think we will have momentum to carry us against the 2 good teams we play in week 3 and 4, and put us in good position to make noise in the division race.
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Re: Looking ahead

this game decides which direcion we will go in this season I can't recall though the last time that we lost to the Jets at home and we should have luck the second time we play the Jets cas every time i go to the game in the Meadowlands we lose but when i dont we win

Comment

• Turf
      • Jul 2002

I honestly don't know if we take Whitner out and put Bowen in at this point.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
        !?!?!?!?!?
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Turf
        funny Bowen hasn't shown any not even the coaches anything and you think they would start him ahead of Whitner to just slow down his learning process in the NFL you must be kidding me i hope that was sarcasm

Comment

• xXSpIkes5IXx
          • Mar 2006

I totally agree. Whitner should be the guy. He's played great, i just mentioned Bowen because hes been hurt.

Comment

• Turf
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
            funny Bowen hasn't shown any not even the coaches anything and you think they would start him ahead of Whitner to just slow down his learning process in the NFL you must be kidding me i hope that was sarcasm
            I'm saying just what I said, I don't think you can pull Whitner for Bowen at this point.
            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
              !?!?!?!?!?
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Turf
              I'm saying just what I said, I don't think you can pull Whitner for Bowen at this point.
              yea i was just gonna right an apoligy post my bad i didnt read what you wrote correctly

Comment

Working...
              X