PDA

View Full Version : T.O. has broken hand

Coach Sal
09-17-2006, 10:49 PM
He says he'll have surgery as soon as possible and thinks it's a 2-4 week injury.

They have a bye next week.

Cntrygal
09-17-2006, 11:04 PM
Too bad it wasn't his jaw.

Did I say that out loud? :ontome:

Ebenezer
09-17-2006, 11:15 PM

:roflmao:

G. Host
09-17-2006, 11:33 PM
Is that the hand he holds Sharpies with?

kgun12
09-17-2006, 11:43 PM

:respect: He hasn't done crap for my fantasy team, so screw him!

G. Host
09-18-2006, 12:20 AM
T.O. did NOT break a hand - he broke his right ring finger.

http://sports.aol.com/nfl/story/_a/to-breaks-finger-will-miss-2-to-4-weeks/20060918001609990001
The controversial wide receiver broke his right ring finger and will need surgery; he said it'd be Monday, but the team said it also could be Tuesday. The Cowboys have a bye next week.

Owens said he was hurt on the first or second play of the game, but didn't tell anybody until the fourth quarter. He said it was a "fluke thing" and occurred when he was blocking.

"I think my hand got caught on a guy's jersey or something. I kind of felt something weird with it," Owens said. "I just kind of felt like I jammed it. I kept playing."

You think he was trying to communicate with a Washington player?

kgun12
09-18-2006, 12:34 AM
T.O. did NOT break a hand - he broke his right ring finger.

http://sports.aol.com/nfl/story/_a/to-breaks-finger-will-miss-2-to-4-weeks/20060918001609990001
The controversial wide receiver broke his right ring finger and will need surgery; he said it'd be Monday, but the team said it also could be Tuesday. The Cowboys have a bye next week.

Owens said he was hurt on the first or second play of the game, but didn't tell anybody until the fourth quarter. He said it was a "fluke thing" and occurred when he was blocking.

"I think my hand got caught on a guy's jersey or something. I kind of felt something weird with it," Owens said. "I just kind of felt like I jammed it. I kept playing."

You think he was trying to communicate with a Washington player?

I would like to believe him that it happened so early, but the sinicle said of me want to says he is using this as an excuss for all the drops tonight!

G. Host
09-18-2006, 12:36 AM
I would like to believe him that it happened so early, but the sinicle said of me want to says he is using this as an excuss for all the drops tonight!

He does appear to the "Emmitt Smith" syndrome of blamming any bad play on injuries and when he does play well saying it was by overcoming injuries.

kgun12
09-18-2006, 12:39 AM
He does appear to the "Emmitt Smith" syndrome of blamming any bad play on injuries and when he does play well saying it was by overcoming injuries.

That's face it, the guys a dick. Is there anything to like about this guy, seriouly?