09-18-2006, 09:09 AM
Anything with the Slug is atrocious! :puke:

lordofgun
09-18-2006, 09:17 AM
I like the throwbacks and the homes.

The aways are ok I guess.

Myers57
09-18-2006, 09:32 AM
the away jersey would be cooler if it had more color on the shoulders...

pyrrhonist
09-18-2006, 11:43 AM
3rd jersey...GREAT
home jersey...OK
away jersey...BAD

What JD said. :up:

qcsabresfan84
09-18-2006, 01:34 PM
I actually don't think that the aways are too bad. The only problem i've got with them is the captain's C that you can see on Briere's jersey is wayyy too small, it just looks stupid there. It needs to be bigger and more defined to show that it actually means something, especially since there is so much blank space on the shoulder. It looks almost out of place with how small it is.

CuseJetsFan83
09-18-2006, 01:51 PM
the 3rd look great....

the homes i like the scheme honestly...

the aways... i fully agree with posts above..

when im in buffalo this week, is there any places at the galleria that sell them, or would i have to go to hsbc? (ps im from sorrycuse, not buff-a-lo)

G Wolly
09-18-2006, 02:14 PM
3rd = Classic = A+
Home (white) = Sleeves dont fit = C-
Away (Blue) = Nice colors = B+

JD
09-18-2006, 02:19 PM
How the hell is the slug winning this poll??

Michael82
09-18-2006, 05:50 PM
How the hell is the slug winning this poll??
Because people are alreadying falling into the trap that us slug haters knew would happen. :ill: :mad:

JD
09-18-2006, 06:11 PM
What a joke.

Nighthawk
09-18-2006, 06:40 PM
Now, for me...I'm not a lover of the new logo, but the jerseys themselves are very nice. I can tell you why the throwbacks are not winning and it is pretty simple. When the Sabres first changed jerseys to the black & red, everybody wanted the team to change because they didn't like the style of the blue & gold jerseys. I love how everybody forgets that little point. I, personally think the throwback blues are attrocious, but I do like the throwback whites. I'll never forget when Keith Carney left the Sabres he stated "It's going to be nice not having to be forced to wear the ugliest uniform in the NHL." My friends, please take a second and remember back when the Sabres wore the now "throwbacks" that most people didn't like the old uniforms, so this is probably why the Sabres organization did not go back to them. Yes, you can state that everybody hates the new ones or hates the new logo, but this just isn't true. The only reason people think this is because the people who don't like are the most vocal about it. I don't really care about what the logo is, as long as the team stays in Buffalo and wins. Most people who like it or are OK with it, just don't feel the need to come out and tell anybody who wants to listen that they like it. However, on the other hand, the people who don't like it, feel the need to tell everybody. This is why people get the perception that new logo isn't really liked.

Whether you like it or hate, the only thing that really matters is that the Sabres stay in Buffalo and bring the Cup here! Go Sabres!

im4bflo
09-18-2006, 06:53 PM
Does the NEW AWAY jersey come with a purse?

JD
09-18-2006, 07:49 PM
:lmao:

JD
09-20-2006, 08:25 AM
WHO VOTED FOR THE SLUG.

COME FORWARD NOW!

pyrrhonist
09-21-2006, 08:28 PM
The poll asked for which was better---Home or Away....

I don't understand why there is even an option for the 3rd. :huh:

And besides, I'll never consider the classic road/blue jersey a "3rd" jersey.....it's the team's classic road jersey, not an alternate.

hockeyfn30
09-21-2006, 10:23 PM
you can tryu the arena i got mine there on sat if not try hockey outlet or great skate

CuseJetsFan83
09-22-2006, 06:07 AM
you can tryu the arena i got mine there on sat if not try hockey outlet or great skate

thanks!

jamze132
09-22-2006, 06:46 AM
Now, for me...I'm not a lover of the new logo, but the jerseys themselves are very nice. I can tell you why the throwbacks are not winning and it is pretty simple. When the Sabres first changed jerseys to the black & red, everybody wanted the team to change because they didn't like the style of the blue & gold jerseys. I love how everybody forgets that little point. I, personally think the throwback blues are attrocious, but I do like the throwback whites. I'll never forget when Keith Carney left the Sabres he stated "It's going to be nice not having to be forced to wear the ugliest uniform in the NHL." My friends, please take a second and remember back when the Sabres wore the now "throwbacks" that most people didn't like the old uniforms, so this is probably why the Sabres organization did not go back to them. Yes, you can state that everybody hates the new ones or hates the new logo, but this just isn't true. The only reason people think this is because the people who don't like are the most vocal about it. I don't really care about what the logo is, as long as the team stays in Buffalo and wins. Most people who like it or are OK with it, just don't feel the need to come out and tell anybody who wants to listen that they like it. However, on the other hand, the people who don't like it, feel the need to tell everybody. This is why people get the perception that new logo isn't really liked.

Whether you like it or hate, the only thing that really matters is that the Sabres stay in Buffalo and bring the Cup here! Go Sabres!
You forgot to mention that the slug sucks.