PDA

View Full Version : Player Quotes

G. Host
09-18-2006, 01:29 AM
http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/fromthegame.asp?docid=23198&section=23310
RB WILLIS MCGAHEE
8 straight running plays
It was making me crazy at one point! But we were moving the ball pretty well, so we kept going with it and doing what we were doing.

S COY WIRE
On the block
Our scheme has given me the opportunity to block punts this year by putting me in the position to pressure the kicker. I am going to take full advantage of that opportunity all season long. And that’s one of the main things I will concentrate on, and I’m going to do it well.

LB ANGELO CROWELL
(On where Culpepper was throwing the ball on his interception…) “He was actually throwing to the TE. Ryan Denney had the coverage man to man on the play. I don’t know if he(Culpepper) was flushed out or he just started scrambling, I saw Denney chase him over there, I didn’t know if Culpepper was going to run or what he was going to do, so I was in chase mode. I saw him throw the ball and got it, so he didn’t make a good decision.”

DE RYAN DENNEY
(On his thoughts of his play today being a career day…)
“Yeah, it was a good day, a good day for our defense and we were able to get a lot of pressure on Culpepper and that was the game plan, so it worked out for us.”

(On why he thought they were so successful today….) “During this week we focused on all us getting off the ball and trying to get to Culpepper, so it’s actually a funny thing, sometimes you makes a move and beat the guy and get to the quarterback.”

(On if their game plan had the Dolphins confused…) “It was a combination of confusing them and keeping pressure on them. If there is pressure in your face, you can’t run your offense, you can’t wait for you receivers to get open, so that was a combination of scheme and the ability to get pressure on them.”

They have been schooled that it is a "we" and "us" not a "me.!

kgun12
09-18-2006, 01:36 AM
[url]

They have been schooled that it is a "we" and "us" not a "me.!

I got he same impression as I was reading the post.

G. Host
09-18-2006, 01:43 AM
Crow even gave credit to Denney rather taking all the credit on the interception. If you hear him talk, you will hear him say on how Culpepper was concentrating on Denney (6'7' of him) and missed Crowell. After Denney rang his bell so many times Culpepper certainly knew where Denney was and most importantly where he wasn't! :D

Parrish on an interview on radio said Reed's foul on his catch was "touchy". I like how team will not let press try to divide each other. Reed talked on how coverage was slanted towards Evans allowing him to make the catches.

kgun12
09-18-2006, 01:56 AM
This is how Levy likes it and the coaches are doing a good job selling to the team. This is so much more refreshing than the last 6 or so years!

HHURRICANE
09-18-2006, 08:19 AM
Crow even gave credit to Denney rather taking all the credit on the interception. If you hear him talk, you will hear him say on how Culpepper was concentrating on Denney (6'7' of him) and missed Crowell. After Denney rang his bell so many times Culpepper certainly knew where Denney was and most importantly where he wasn't! :D

Parrish on an interview on radio said Reed's foul on his catch was "touchy". I like how team will not let press try to divide each other. Reed talked on how coverage was slanted towards Evans allowing him to make the catches.

AWESOME!! This is more exciting than the win. Good things to come!!

Michael82
09-18-2006, 11:07 PM
This is great to hear! We are finally starting to see an end to the bickering Bills. It's nice to see them get along and realize that they need to act as a team instead of for themselves. :clap:

Cntrygal
09-18-2006, 11:10 PM
:10:

billsburgh
09-18-2006, 11:34 PM
I am really starting to like what this staff is doing. This team has come a long way since the end of last season. They are starting to develop some real team chemistry, something that was sorely lacking last year.

mikemac2001
09-18-2006, 11:36 PM
In marv we trust

billsburgh
09-18-2006, 11:39 PM
"Where else would you rather be than right here, right now"