PDA

View Full Version : Anybody still think that we made a mistake not picking up LJ Shelton?

Earthquake Enyart
09-18-2006, 07:13 AM
Or made one by getting rid of Benny Anderson? :snicker:

mysticsoto
09-18-2006, 07:18 AM
Or made one by getting rid of Benny Anderson? :snicker:

Nope. We did the right thing, and whether fin fans like it or not, their Oline is definitely worse than ours. Our weak link is Villarial. If only Preston could pull his level up a notch, he could replace him easily...

Earthquake Enyart
09-18-2006, 07:20 AM
Nope. We did the right thing, and whether fin fans like it or not, their Oline is definitely worse than ours. Our weak link is Villarial. If only Preston could pull his level up a notch, he could replace him easily...
Seemed to me that Preston was in the game a lot yesterday.

mysticsoto
09-18-2006, 07:43 AM

I didn't notice that, but I did notice Carter in the backfield alot initially and noticed that he was Villarial's man to cover...

If Preston took over later, then great. Villarial is done...

jmb1099
09-18-2006, 08:37 AM
Yup, trying to season him for the switch. Maybe it will happen this week, maybe next.

ICE74129
09-18-2006, 08:39 AM
I didn't notice that, but I did notice Carter in the backfield alot initially and noticed that he was Villarial's man to cover...

If Preston took over later, then great. Villarial is done... Yeah Villarial is done. Jauron needs to recognise this and bench him. Carter looked all pro against him and JP paid the price