PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl bound Miami

ghz in pittsburgh
09-18-2006, 07:18 AM
is not so chic today. No one wants to talk about them. All that glamous names: Nick Saban, Dom Capers, Mike Mularkey, and ... Dante Culpepper.

Speaking of Culpepper. I watched his interception again on NFL prime time this morning in my workout, twice (one in slow mo from a different angle). I still could not figure out what he saw before he threw that ball. Was his favorite cheer leader in that direction? He may not see Crowell flying down this way, but it's hard to miss Denny, all of his 6'7" frame and long arms, in front of Chambers and there is a Bill behind Chambers.

I never watched Culpepper that closely before. I always thought he's good to great QB. But maybe the age has caught up to him. Or maybe what they say about him is true: he always makes one or two bad mistakes at the wrong time a game. This INT has nothing to do with his knee or any other injuries; it's all about decision making. In fact I was preparing to see Losman making this kind of mistakes once or twice a game this season.