• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Terrence McGee

What an oustanding job he did yesterday. He truely has earned the right to cover guys of Chambers calibur. I am not sure if the new respondsibilites of the safeties are helping him or he has just developed, but damn he is playing at a high level right now.

Meanwhile we are paying Clements 7.5mill or so to lock down the great Marty Booker.

McGee was def my player of the game yesterday, Chambers is fast and ellusive and McGee did a hell of a job on him.

McGee

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Terrence McGee

Originally posted by MBBedard
    What an oustanding job he did yesterday. He truely has earned the right to cover guys of Chambers calibur. I am not sure if the new respondsibilites of the safeties are helping him or he has just developed, but damn he is playing at a high level right now.

Meanwhile we are paying Clements 7.5mill or so to lock down the great Marty Booker.

McGee was def my player of the game yesterday, Chambers is fast and ellusive and McGee did a hell of a job on him.

McGee

McGee over Denny? Maybe Mcgee was so good due to the pressure put on Dante?

Comment

• ~CHIEF~
      ~ I'm A Hustler ~
      • Aug 2006

Player of the game = josh reed come on he needs to get 1 be4 his careers over!

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

The defensive line apply pressure certainly makes a DBs job easier, but containing Chambers and forcing Cullpepper to make reads makes the D-lines job easier. Denny played amazing, dont get me wrong, I just think McGee had more on his plate.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

McGee is very talented.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

T-Mac, baby, T-Mac
            Attached Files
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

He's going to want Nate-type money pretty soon.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

McGee played well, and at this point to be honest I think he's our #1 corner..

GOOD, cause when Nate walks we'll have a shut-down guy, and we can take Nate's money and give it to a DE or OL, a top notch one.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                  McGee played well, and at this point to be honest I think he's our #1 corner..

GOOD, cause when Nate walks we'll have a shut-down guy, and we can take Nate's money and give it to a DE or OL, a top notch one.
                  He was on Chambers a lot yesterday...I'd say the coaches view him as #1 as well
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                  X