PDA

View Full Version : Terrence McGee

The King
09-18-2006, 08:24 AM
What an oustanding job he did yesterday. He truely has earned the right to cover guys of Chambers calibur. I am not sure if the new respondsibilites of the safeties are helping him or he has just developed, but damn he is playing at a high level right now.

Meanwhile we are paying Clements 7.5mill or so to lock down the great Marty Booker.

McGee was def my player of the game yesterday, Chambers is fast and ellusive and McGee did a hell of a job on him.

:clap: McGee :clap:

http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/images/products/large/j3104t.jpg

ICE74129
09-18-2006, 08:26 AM
What an oustanding job he did yesterday. He truely has earned the right to cover guys of Chambers calibur. I am not sure if the new respondsibilites of the safeties are helping him or he has just developed, but damn he is playing at a high level right now.

Meanwhile we are paying Clements 7.5mill or so to lock down the great Marty Booker.

McGee was def my player of the game yesterday, Chambers is fast and ellusive and McGee did a hell of a job on him.

:clap: McGee :clap:

http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/images/products/large/j3104t.jpg

McGee over Denny? Maybe Mcgee was so good due to the pressure put on Dante?

~CHIEF~
09-18-2006, 08:28 AM
Player of the game = josh reed come on he needs to get 1 be4 his careers over!

The King
09-18-2006, 08:32 AM
The defensive line apply pressure certainly makes a DBs job easier, but containing Chambers and forcing Cullpepper to make reads makes the D-lines job easier. Denny played amazing, dont get me wrong, I just think McGee had more on his plate.

mybills
09-18-2006, 08:33 AM
McGee is very talented. :D

The_Philster
09-18-2006, 07:27 PM
T-Mac, baby, T-Mac :jam:

YardRat
09-18-2006, 07:29 PM
He's going to want Nate-type money pretty soon.

patmoran2006
09-18-2006, 07:35 PM
McGee played well, and at this point to be honest I think he's our #1 corner..

GOOD, cause when Nate walks we'll have a shut-down guy, and we can take Nate's money and give it to a DE or OL, a top notch one.

The_Philster
09-18-2006, 07:37 PM
McGee played well, and at this point to be honest I think he's our #1 corner..

GOOD, cause when Nate walks we'll have a shut-down guy, and we can take Nate's money and give it to a DE or OL, a top notch one.
He was on Chambers a lot yesterday...I'd say the coaches view him as #1 as well