PDA

View Full Version : What's next for JP? Very important.Read please.

blackonyx89
09-18-2006, 08:52 AM
It's great that JP is playing within himself and not hurting the team with turnovers and crucial sacks in a game. In order for the kid to take it to the next level,he has to perform when the game is on the line and see if he can drive the team to a winning score or have a huge passing game. Basically carry the offense on his back and will them to win. When he does these two things he will finally arrive as an NFL QB.

Your take?

billsburgh
09-18-2006, 09:12 AM
It's great that JP is playing within himself and not hurting the team with turnovers and crucial sacks in a game. In order for the kid to take it to the next level,he has to perform when the game is on the line and see if he can drive the team to a winning score or have a huge passing game. Basically carry the offense on his back and will them to win. When he does these two things he will finally arrive as an NFL QB.

Your take?
Yes, I agree with what you say in needing to take it to the next level. That will come as he gains more experience. I was hoping he would get the chance last week in NE to lead a 4th q comeback, but the D couldnt get the ball back at the end of the game.

ICE74129
09-18-2006, 09:46 AM

Your take?

My take is ....Jesus Christ! Get the hell off the kids ass already. The SOB is now doing all that has been asked of him, now you ***** for him to do more. GIVE IT FRIGGIN TIME!!!!

L.A. Playa
09-18-2006, 09:47 AM
My take is ....Jesus Christ! Get the hell off the kids ass already. The SOB is now doing all that has been asked of him, now you ***** for him to do more. GIVE IT FRIGGIN TIME!!!!

:negrep: Reading is fundamental man, read the post before you flame it and how about those Oregon Ducks ??

Mr. Miyagi
09-18-2006, 09:48 AM
I say in the next few weeks, probably even next week, we'll let JP air out his big arm.

Sorry this sounds kinda :limp:

Spiderweb
09-18-2006, 09:57 AM
:negrep: Reading is fundamental man, read the post before you flame it and how about those Oregon Ducks ??

:nono: You had to go for the throat, eh? :lmao:

ICE74129
09-18-2006, 10:02 AM

1) I did read it and the guy needs to just let stuff develop.

2) The replay guys screwed us. Its known and accepted nationwide. If you are going to try and goad me, you have to come with much better than that. And isn't goading a poster a TOS Violation?

ICE74129
09-18-2006, 10:03 AM
:nono: You had to go for the throat, eh? :lmao:

It wasnt' even a slap let alone a throat shot.

L.A. Playa
09-18-2006, 10:06 AM
http://copyfight.corante.com/archives/Oregon_Ducks_2.gif

blackonyx89
09-18-2006, 10:11 AM

Lighten up dude! He's going to face that eventually,I know that.

Spiderweb
09-18-2006, 10:13 AM
It wasnt' even a slap let alone a throat shot.

...hummmm......the "beloved" Sooners.....

Look two posts up....Ducks? Now that qualifies.....

ICE74129
09-18-2006, 10:13 AM
The only thing next for JP...is the jets and keep doing what he's doing. We are 1-1 and should be 2-0 if not up in NE and getting a screwing by the refs. I would say what they have him doing is working just fine.

blackonyx89
09-18-2006, 10:33 AM
The only thing next for JP...is the jets and keep doing what he's doing. We are 1-1 and should be 2-0 if not up in NE and getting a screwing by the refs. I would say what they have him doing is working just fine.

No problem there. It's all good!

ghz in pittsburgh
09-18-2006, 10:48 AM

That is the best post I saw coming out of ICE. Jets is the only thing Losman should be worrying about right now. So should Jauron and Fairchild. Nothing more, nothing less.

If anyone involved (JP, Fairchild, Van Pelt, whoever) is trying to dream up big plays just to show his arm or look for bombs to improve yardage stats, they should have their head checked.

Sooner or later, those games asking a lot more out of JP will come. Let things go in its natural course. We already had a good one in naming JP the starter last year, didn't we?