PDA

View Full Version : Still no respect from the NFL network

onceproudbillsfan
09-18-2006, 09:06 AM
We still arent getting no respect from the NFL network. I just watched point after with the highlights of the bills and dolphins game and all Rich Eisen did was make excuses for the Dolphins. He didnt once give the bills props. He also showed the play were Losman fumbled and said it was a bad call that it should have been called a fumble. Then they showed the Wes Welker fumble and said that Miami shouldnt have even had to challenge it because it was a bad call. Well whether he likes it or not hes goin to have to get use to this bills team playing alot better than he thought because they are playing good football.

Also I seen some of the highlights of the Pats Jets game and Tom B. threw a pick and Eisen said it was the first pick of the season that Brady threw. As I recall he threw one to Whitner last week that didnt make the highlight real on point after that had a way more controversial call than any of the calls in the Dolphins game. Rich Eisen is a freakin jackass.

mysticsoto
09-18-2006, 09:08 AM
We still arent getting no respect from the NFL network. I just watched point after with the highlights of the bills and dolphins game and all Rich Eisen did was make excuses for the Dolphins. He didnt once give the bills props. He also showed the play were Losman fumbled and said it was a bad call that it should have been called a fumble. Then they showed the Wes Welker fumble and said that Miami shouldnt have even had to challenge it because it was a bad call. Well whether he likes it or not hes goin to have to get use to this bills team playing alot better than he thought because they are playing good football.

Also I seen some of the highlights of the Pats Jets game and Tom B. threw a pick and Eisen said it was the first pick of the season that Brady threw. As I recall he threw one to Whitner last week that didnt make the highlight real on point after that had a way more controversial call than any of the calls in the Dolphins game. Rich Eisen is a freakin jackass.

Sounds like we need to mail bomb him like they are doing to Peter King...what's his email?

Anybody know???

TigerJ
09-18-2006, 09:10 AM
I no longer get the NFL Network.

HHURRICANE
09-18-2006, 09:14 AM
This is the same Eisen that was saying that our D was upset that Losman was getting the nod. He's a certified jerk. Plus, he doesn't watch the games. The analysts on Sirrius watch the games. Collinsworth watches the games. And they can see Buffalo isn't lucky.

Funny how Eisen didn't talk about the 2 TD's the Bills have had called back over questionable penalties.

Side note: Losman did fumble the ball, but the whistle was blown. And i never saw a Miami player actually pick up the ball anyway. I like how Saban through the flag. What was he going to challenge?! The whistle or the fact that we would have had possession no matter what?!

Forward_Lateral
09-18-2006, 09:14 AM
Even if JP fumbled, the Bills recovered it, so what's the big deal?

billsburgh
09-18-2006, 09:20 AM
it's easier for these idiots to make excuses for their pre-season favorites that it is to say they are wrong about the Bills being as bad as everyone said they were going to be.

Jeff1220
09-18-2006, 09:26 AM
This is the same Eisen that was saying that our D was upset that Losman was getting the nod. He's a certified jerk. Plus, he doesn't watch the games. The analysts on Sirrius watch the games. Collinsworth watches the games. And they can see Buffalo isn't lucky.

Funny how Eisen didn't talk about the 2 TD's the Bills have had called back over questionable penalties.

Side note: Losman did fumble the ball, but the whistle was blown. And i never saw a Miami player actually pick up the ball anyway. I like how Saban through the flag. What was he going to challenge?! The whistle or the fact that we would have had possession no matter what?!

I was thinking the same thing during the game! WTH did a think a flag would've reversed? Even if it was a fumble, the Bills maintained possession. More orange and teal ineptitude.

jourgenson
09-18-2006, 10:05 AM
The NFL network was just dropped here, so they don't have any reason to say anything about Buffalo.

BillsFever21
09-18-2006, 10:11 AM
Who cares what Rich Eisen thinks? I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

They talk about things that people wanna hear about it. Outside of Buffalo fans, nobody cares that we beat the Dolphins. The bigger story is the Dolphins looking like fecal matter at home then it was us beating them.

It's all about viewers. Nothing less and nothing more.

northernbillfan
09-18-2006, 10:14 AM
I was watching "game break" and after the Bills highlights they said..."Beware of the Bills" They seemed to be talking up the team and saying we could be a force to be reckoned with.