X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billsburgh
    • Jul 2003

LMAO at Dan Marino

yesterday I was watching the Bengals-Browns game and during the halftime highlights the Bills just scored the td to go up 13-0, Dan Marino says in the most sarcastic way " You have got to be kidding me". Like he thought is was impossible for the Bills to be beating the fins. It must have brought back too many bad memories of Kelly and company beating his ass.
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: LMAO at Dan Marino

Originally posted by billsburgh
    yesterday I was watching the Bengals-Browns game and during the halftime highlights the Bills just scored the td to go up 13-0, Dan Marino says in the most sarcastic way " You have got to be kidding me". Like he thought is was impossible for the Bills to be beating the fins. It must have brought back too many bad memories of Kelly and company beating his ass.
    LMAO Screw dan

Comment

• Dont drink the water
      • Oct 2005

During CBS halftime they would not talk at all about Bills beating Fish but just talked about the Bills score in deference to him. If you need to be a homer then go do play by play for home team!

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Originally posted by Dont drink the water
        During CBS halftime they would not talk at all about Bills beating Fish but just talked about the Bills score in deference to him. If you need to be a homer then go do play by play for home team!
        Esiason, Sharpe and Marino are all homers.

Comment

• DynaPaul
          • Sep 2003

Marino should be used to the Bills slamming the Dolphins by now. Especially in games that matter!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

marino
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
            X