PDA

View Full Version : How Bad is DAN DEIRDORF.....AWFUL!!!

bigbub2352
09-18-2006, 09:34 AM
I am starting the official i hate Dan Deirdorf thread, i dont think you could screw up more calling of players names, formations, penalties, and have some of the worst opinion i have heard in 20 strong years of watching and playing football.

Now for the record he was an excellent football player in his time, but thank god i dont have to listen to this guy every week, he was awful and for the first half of the game all he could talk about was Miami, and Daunte Culpepper, when he tried to over analyze Culpepper throwing akwardly on when Kiwakue Thomas was blitzing in his face, i think us nonexperts call that motion side arm, in an effort to throw it around the guy coming straight at u,
At some points in the game he sounded like he was actually rooting for The Fish, especially when Jp had the ball slapped out of his hand he was like it was a dumb move and said it like three times, but when Culpper threw the ball in to triple coverage he was like culpper needs to make better decisions with the football

I think only at the end of the game did Dan Dickdorff finallly concede to the fact that the dolphins lost the game, i would love to be paid millions to watch football and talk about it, but he is a word of advice Dan read the ****ing rosters of the teams you are annoucing idiot!!

Dude
09-18-2006, 09:44 AM
He's always hated the Bills. His calls of their games make it extrememly obvious.

Gunzlingr
09-18-2006, 09:52 AM
Well in the vikings-Panthers game the announcer said they acquired Pat Williams last year as a free agent out of Baltimore.

OpIv37
09-18-2006, 10:19 AM
also, Dan Deirdorf has one ugly mug. I had the unpleasant experience of seeing him in HD- every time they cut to the shot of the announcers in the booth, it was like one of those animated GIF's where a hideous face suddenly pops up and screams.

ha, someone with more internet skills than me should make one of those with Deirdorf's face.

THATHURMANATOR
09-18-2006, 10:20 AM
Get used to it. The commentators always lick the team we are playing. Buffalo gets NO RESPECT!

Earthquake Enyart
09-18-2006, 11:11 AM
He is a big, fat, lispy bastard!

bigbub2352
09-18-2006, 11:56 AM
He looks like he got hit in the face with a shovel, and he really does not know what is going on half the time

DynaPaul
09-18-2006, 11:58 AM
I am SO joining that club. I've hated Dan Dierdorf for so long and I still haven't forgiven him for utterly slamming our team during the entire Super Bowl 25 broadcast. The guy was let go by one network already, didn't they bother to find out why? He sucks and is biased.

Ironically I slammed him in another post and another Bills fan actually defended him and said Dierdorf said a lot of good things about the Bills. What game was he watching? He didn't say much nice about the Bills until the game was out of hand and even that seemed reluctant compared to his glowing praise of Saban, Culpepper, and company during the early portion of the game.

hammerbillsfan
09-18-2006, 01:25 PM
Like I said yesterday, he's a ****ing pilon.