PDA

View Full Version : JP is ranked 13th in passer rating

HHURRICANE
09-18-2006, 11:30 AM
No he's not going to the Hall of Fame with his numbers but he's put us in a position to win. Do you think Holcomb would have handled the pass rush that we've seen the last 2 weeks? The kid is doing his job even with his weak first half on Sunday.

LtBillsFan66
09-18-2006, 11:36 AM
Not to take anything away from JP, but I think Holcomb could have matched what JP has done.

ICE74129
09-18-2006, 11:38 AM
Not to take anything away from JP, but I think Holcomb could have matched what JP has done.

How do you figure? Many sacks were avoided due to JP's mobility. Remember the snap in the NE Game? holcomb would have fell on the ball.

Man holcomb can't hold JP's jock now. Some need to get that through their heads.

mysticsoto
09-18-2006, 11:39 AM

WRONG!!!!

This is totally wrong. Did you see Miami's safeties playing so far out, they were almost in another zipcode? They were going to make sure that JP didn't score any long bombs on them and we almost did anyway with Evans. That opened up the run game. You can't make that threat with Holcomb throwing - so they'll play much closer. McGahee then ends up with 30 yds instead of 90 yds!!!

TacklingDummy
09-18-2006, 11:44 AM
No he's not going to the Hall of Fame with his numbers but he's put us in a position to win. Do you think Holcomb would have handled the pass rush that we've seen the last 2 weeks? The kid is doing his job even with his weak first half on Sunday.

And JP will be 29th in passing yards after the Monday night game. Truly pathetic considering he played against a weak NE Defense and a Miami defense Charlie Batch tore apart.

The Bills would be 2-0 with Nall or Holcomb.

LtBillsFan66
09-18-2006, 11:57 AM
WRONG!!!!

This is totally wrong. Did you see Miami's safeties playing so far out, they were almost in another zipcode? They were going to make sure that JP didn't score any long bombs on them and we almost did anyway with Evans. That opened up the run game. You can't make that threat with Holcomb throwing - so they'll play much closer. McGahee then ends up with 30 yds instead of 90 yds!!!
Wrong, eh? How the hell can I be wrong if that's my opinion of a hypothetical?

mikemac2001
09-18-2006, 12:01 PM
i dont think we would be 2-0 with holcomb or nall, thats just stupid. your stupid for that comment

Gunzlingr
09-18-2006, 12:01 PM
And JP will be 29th in passing yards after the Monday night game. Truly pathetic considering he played against a weak NE Defense and a Miami defense Charlie Batch tore apart.

:rofl: what a dumbass post.

mikemac2001
09-18-2006, 12:02 PM
i beat u to it gun

ICE74129
09-18-2006, 12:04 PM

More pure stupidity that is nothing but SPAM.

mybills
09-18-2006, 12:05 PM
:roflmao:

Dr. Lecter
09-18-2006, 12:07 PM

People of the Zone: Do not respond to posts that are so devoid of logic that they are clearly intended only to get responses of anger.

Mr. Miyagi
09-18-2006, 12:09 PM
People of the Zone: Do not respond to posts that are so devoid of logic that they are clearly intended only to get responses of anger.
I'll respond to him.

With a :negrep:

ICE74129
09-18-2006, 12:10 PM

Dear mr moderator sir...SPAMING is a TOS violation. So is posting with the intent on baiting a user into a specific response. Can you please deal with this poster? Its obvious he has no intention of adding anything to the board and just wants to make it his personal spam and taunting playground.

Thanks

mybills
09-18-2006, 12:10 PM
I'm not angry, Doc. I'm lmao!

ICE74129
09-18-2006, 12:11 PM
I'll respond to him.

With a :negrep:

Its past time to remove him from the board. He has no intent on being a productive member. He just wants to spam and bait users

L.A. Playa
09-18-2006, 12:12 PM
Dear mr moderator sir...SPAMING is a TOS violation. So is posting with the intent on baiting a user into a specific response. Can you please deal with this poster? Its obvious he has no intention of adding anything to the board and just wants to make it his personal spam and taunting playground.

Thanks

deal with this :spammer: too while you are at it

Mr. Miyagi
09-18-2006, 12:15 PM
Its past time to remove him from the board. He has no intent on being a productive member. He just wants to spam and bait users
No we need to keep him around for entertainment!

TacklingDummy
09-18-2006, 12:16 PM

Since when did he become a MOD? Someone whos been banned twice should STFU and not tell MODs how to do their job.

Facts are not SPAM. And neither is a opinion.

ICE74129
09-18-2006, 12:17 PM

Show me where I spam. Just because I don't like your buddy willis and tell it like it is with him, that isn't spam.

TacklingDummy
09-18-2006, 12:18 PM
No we need to keep him around for entertainment!

Thank You. At least someone sees the comedy in my opinion.

Not much comedy in my facts though. 29th is passing is bad, real bad. :)

ICE74129
09-18-2006, 12:18 PM
Since when did he become a MOD? Someone whos been banned twice should STFU and not tell MODs how to do their job.

Facts are not SPAM. And neither is a opinion.

You have no facts and never have provided any. Even the mods have disproven you so its spam. You are here just to intentionally try and bait posters and spew nothing but spam.

ICE74129
09-18-2006, 12:19 PM
Thank You. At least someone sees the comedy in my opinion.

Not much comedy in my facts though. 29th is passing is bad, real bad. :)

There isn't even an opinion with you, just repeated spam.

TacklingDummy
09-18-2006, 12:19 PM
Show me where I spam. Just because I don't like your buddy willis and tell it like it is with him, that isn't spam.

Pot.Kettle.Black.

I don't like your buddy JP and I tell it like it is with him. So how am I different then you?

ICE74129
09-18-2006, 12:20 PM
Pot.Kettle.Black. Have I said anything about willis at all from the start of the game though now that was negative? No. I am sorry you dont' have the mental abilities to tell the difference between spam and opinion.

L.A. Playa
09-18-2006, 12:20 PM

you are the most hypocritical poster on the zone, JP can do no wrong and no one can critisize him, but you can critisize every other player and coach without giving them the same patience you say JP deserves

TacklingDummy
09-18-2006, 12:21 PM
You have no facts and never have provided any.

29th in passing yards after tonight is a FACT. But you don't know what a opinion or fact is. You always call your OPINION a FACT when its actually just a OPINION.

Im through with you.

Philagape
09-18-2006, 12:22 PM
I just put JP-hating trolls on ignore. Then they don't count, and the dumbest posts ever don't exist.

And if it were Holcomb yesterday, we don't score a TD. The bomb to Evans put us on the 4, and the TD came on a rollout. Holcomb can do neither.

ICE74129
09-18-2006, 12:22 PM
you are the most hypocritical poster on the zone, JP can do no wrong and no one can critisize him, but you can critisize every other player and coach without giving them the same patience you say JP deserves

plus having knowledge of the mental health profession I suspect you suffer from MPD, "Multiple Personality Disorder" and you should seek help immediately by a local Mental Health Professional in Tulsa, or you are just suffering from "roid rage" but it has to be one or the other

Wow now you reduce yourself to slander.

L.A. Playa
09-18-2006, 12:23 PM
Wow now you reduce yourself to slander.

no its a fact, much like you not knowing Willis, but it being a FACT that he is a punk

ublinkwescore
09-18-2006, 12:24 PM

Please... STFU!!!

Mr. Miyagi
09-18-2006, 12:24 PM
Hey guys take a break from attacking each other and enjoy the Fish Squishing for the day!

ICE74129
09-18-2006, 12:25 PM
no its a fact, much like you not knowing Willis, but it being a FACT that he is a punk

No its not only a personal attack, but slander as well. And I know willis, met him several times. My opinion of him comes from personal experience and from talking with some that are around him quite often.

ICE74129
09-18-2006, 12:27 PM
BTW the thread says JP LOSMAN is 13th in passer rating and its fact. Nothing tonight will change him to 29th or whatever.

BTW...he has done enough to help this team win. Thats all that counts

L.A. Playa
09-18-2006, 12:27 PM
No its not only a personal attack, but slander as well. And I know willis, met him several times. My opinion of him comes from personal experience and from talking with some that are around him quite often.

my opinion comes from reading every post in which you contradict yourself and act is if you are the only authority in the world and that you know all and everyone else knows nothing, same difference

L.A. Playa
09-18-2006, 12:28 PM
BTW the thread says JP LOSMAN is 13th in passer rating and its fact. Nothing tonight will change him to 29th or whatever.

BTW...he has done enough to help this team win. Thats all that counts

he was talking about passing yards, I disagree with TacklingDummy's opinion but at least he is consistent with his views

ICE74129
09-18-2006, 12:29 PM
my opinion comes from reading every post in which you contradict yourself and act is if you are the only authority in the world and that you know all and everyone else knows nothing, same difference

No you stated it as fact, not an opinion. Either way its slander and a personal attack. And its FACT I have met willis several times, whereas you have never met me.

ICE74129
09-18-2006, 12:29 PM
he was talking about passing yards, I disagree with TacklingDummy's opinion but at least he is consistent with his views

Dont' back down now, you made a slanderious comment and it was a personal attack as well.

L.A. Playa
09-18-2006, 12:31 PM
No you stated it as fact, not an opinion. Either way its slander and a personal attack. And its FACT I have met willis several times, whereas you have never met me.

you are a big boy Ice I am sure you can take it stop being a :baby:

Dr. Lecter
09-18-2006, 12:34 PM
Hey guys take a break from attacking each other and enjoy the Fish Squishing for the day!

Cough, cough.

Listen to the wise, Miyagi.

We can debate JP, instead of people's personality disorders. Those are best discussed via PM.

mysticsoto
09-18-2006, 12:35 PM
29th in passing after tonight is a FACT. But you don't know what a opinion or fact is. You always call your OPINION a FACT when its actually just a OPINION.

Im through with you.

Who cares what the stats show!

Culpepper has thrown more than double the amt of yards (512 yds), than JP has this season (247 yds).

Ronnie Brown has ran in for more TDs (2) than McGahee (0).

Chris Chambers (114 yds), Marty Booker (97 yds), Wes Walker (108 yds) and Ronnie Brown (84 yds) all have more reception yards than our top WR Josh Reed (79 yds).

Would you like to trade places with them?

We're 1-1 and have a good chance of going up 2-1 against divisional opponents. Miami is 0-2 and in disarray - but have better stats than we do. If that's something you prefer - switch teams.

Luckily, Miami catches a break by playing the next 2 games against some of the worst NFL teams out there. Unluckily for them, they are one of those also...

HHURRICANE
09-18-2006, 12:44 PM
29th in passing yards after tonight is a FACT. But you don't know what a opinion or fact is. You always call your OPINION a FACT when its actually just a OPINION.

Im through with you.

Hey, TD, guess what?! He also 29th in attempts. FACT. So your yards mean squat unless JP is doing the play calling. That's the offense they're running.

Philagape
09-18-2006, 01:00 PM
Some facts (passing yards) are irrelevant.

YardRat
09-18-2006, 01:26 PM
Could everybody settle down a little so that I can get a group picture?

http://www.papascott.de/images/mausnews/Daycare.jpg

Thank you. Carry on.